Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What is quordle

Quordle's features include a challenge to properly predict four words simultaneously.
Quordle offers more fun and challenge than traditional Wordle, requiring players to have better reasoning and strategy skills to win.

Chapter 1 - What is quordle

Chapter 1 - What is quordle
Quordle is a version on the game Wordle in which the player must guess four secret words at the same time.
How To Play Quordle:
1. Every turn, the player enters a word.
2. Following each turn, the system provides information on each word:
- The letter in its proper position will be highlighted in blue.
- The correct letter in the incorrect position will be highlighted in yellow.
- All erroneous letters will be highlighted in gray.
3. Using this information, the player will continue to enter fresh words to guess the four hidden words.
4. The player will have nine turns to accurately guess all four words.
Quordle's features include a challenge to properly predict four words simultaneously.
- Challenge players to guess 4 words correctly at the same time.
- Provides information about 4 words after each turn, helping players connect clues.
- There are rankings and the ability to share playing results on social networks.
Quordle offers more fun and challenge than traditional Wordle, requiring players to have better reasoning and strategy skills to win.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment