Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Midnight Question

This is what I get from my imagination!!^-^

Chapter 7 - Midnight Question

Chapter 7 - Midnight Question
OKAY IT'S ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!=3

Last time:Sasuke found Mitsuki with Temari and she told him to stay away and Mistuki gave Sakura a nickname, and now let's see what happens...



~~~~~Night fall~~~~~
It was now night and the words Mitsuki told Sasuke was going around in his head.He couldn't stand it anymore, he went to go find her.Mitsuki was sitting on a ledge that let you see the night sky and to her other village.Sasuke found her right there too."Mitsuki!" Sasuke screamed out.Mitsuki almost fell off the ledge, she turned around,"Sasuke...what are you doing here?"Mitsuki was so conffused that it showed.
Sasuke sat right next to her and asked a question,"Mitsuki.Why did you tell me to stay away from you?""I-I don't know, I was just kinda mad."Sasuke put his hand down on Mitsuki's without knowing, a few seconds later they bothed noticed and picked their hands up.Both their faces were red now from that little incadent.
"S-Sasuke..."Sasuke looked at Mitsuki right away, her hair was in her face."Why did you come and find me." Sasuke was kind shocked by the question, but anwserd ammidiettly."Because, if anything happened to you I-I...don't know what I'ld do...".Sasuke stared to blush and so did Mitsuki.

~~~~~Midnight~~~~~
Sasuke was really amberrased from saying that, that he couldn't say another word."Sasuke..."Mitsuki said shaking,"Yes Mitsuki?", Sasuke anwserd."Sasuke will you...k-k-kiss me...", Mitsuki was now staring into Sasuke's eyes.Sasuke didn't know what to say after that.So he opened his mouth and said,"Yes...".
Sasuke leaned forward and Mitsuki did the same and then....



You'll have to wait ppl!!!X3

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on June 17, 2007, 10:32:04 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Please finish it please please...

digimonlover06 on June 17, 2007, 7:38:35 AM

digimonlover06 on
digimonlover06Graet chapter a nice chiffy ... I look forward to more ...

Sora121 on June 17, 2007, 2:54:00 AM

Sora121 on
Sora121hehe nice. Hyper active seems to suit you well =P