Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Uchiha Talk

This is what I get from my imagination!!^-^

Chapter 11 - Uchiha Talk

Chapter 11 - Uchiha Talk
Um yea...let's just get on with the story shall we.^^'




Sasuke jumped a little from what had just happened."Haha, very funny Mitsuki, now stop."Mitsuki made a pout,"Aww...you're no fun."She sat down next to Sasuke and watched how everyone danced and talked to one another, it made her feel like she was back at home, made her feel like she was singing again.

"Sasuke?"she said quizzidly."Hmm?""I was wondering," whispering just a little,"why don't you dance?"Sasuke could feel the blush creeping up to his face, but he kept it from happening."Y-you...I-I mean...I-I..."He sighed, looked around, and leaned in to whisper something to Mitsuki,"I can't dance."

"What!Can't dance-!"She was cut off by Sasuke's hand over her mouth."Shh!Keep quit!I don't want everyone in the vilage to know!"He took his hand off of Mitsuki's mouth, allowing her to speak."Oops, sorry."

Right then an idea popped into Mitsuki's head."I can..."Sasuke looked at her,"Huh?"She faced him with the face he remembered she had the day before she left."I can teach you how to dance, and not that girly-frilly way either.I mean the REAL way!"Sasuke was still confused,"What!?You teach me?Ha that's alaugh!"Mitsuki pouted again,"Fine.Watch what'll happen when Lady Tsunade decides to have a Dance Contest and EVERYONE has to participate or they will be severly punished, and what's gonna' happen to you?You're gonna' make a fool of you're self!"

She had Sasuke's little smirk on her face."Well..."Sasuke said uneasly,"I guess..."Mitsuki's jumped right up from where she was sitting,"Great!We start tomorrow, and don't worry...I won't tell anybody!"Sasuke sighed in defeat,"Okay."He watched as Mitsuki ran back to where she once was and thought that it wouldn't be so bad.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment