Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Boy Likes Girl

Its a school assignment I decided to blast over the 'net. Its about a boy's troubles with a girl and an advice-giving friend. Please enjoy

-1mangalover-

otherwise known as Chiisuchi

Chapter 1 - Boy Likes Girl

Chapter 1 - Boy Likes Girl
Oshima walked gloomily down the school’s corrdor. His face was blank as he thought, Man, how will I ever ask Machi out? The basketball season lasts until the end of the year! He sighed and sped up to a run not wanting to be late for practice. Oshima was a player on his school’s basketball team. With jet black hair and dazzling blue eyes he had most of the female student body’s attention. He ran around the corner and saw a sudden movement just when he turned. He realized too late that the person he had seen was going to clash with himself, but still tried to make a quick maneuver out of the way.

“Ah?” it was a girls voice. Apparently she had just realized the same thing and froze up.

The two collided and fell. When Oshima sat up, he noticed the girl he had bumped into was Machi, and that she looked like she had had the wind knocked out of her. Machi was one of the prettiest girls in school, although she was very quiet and shy.

Oshima’s face could have melted off then, his head burning with embarrassment. Oh no, Oh no, Oh no! How am I supposed to ask her out now?! She probably hates me! he thought, angry at himself.

Machi coughed as she sat up. “I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking,” she said apologizing. “Oh no, my books! I hope they aren’t damaged!” she let out a groan when she finished. Oshima started to pick up the books when his best friend Nao grabbed him from behind.

“Come on Oshima. Your already late, talking with your girlfriend I see,” Nao said slyly with a mischievous smile. He pulled Oshima p and pushed him to practice leaving Machi behind. Machi merely sat there on her knees, one hand on her books, staring questioningly at the two retreating figures.
________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, its so short. Its a short story. More to come!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoraYamato on February 1, 2007, 10:21:18 AM

SoraYamato on
SoraYamatoNice. Very nice.

cloudsfan09 on January 28, 2007, 1:47:20 AM

cloudsfan09 on
cloudsfan09YOU...MUST...MAKE INTO MANGA!!!! ITS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MidNightWander on December 11, 2006, 9:56:46 AM

MidNightWander on
MidNightWanderWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
=o