Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Alley's Birthday Surprise

Summary - It's that time of the year again and that is alley's birthday.And all of her friends are there including a scertion boy she is in love with.I wonder what surprises a what her only time will tell.(alley x jaden one shot).

Chapter 1 - Alley's Birthday Surprise

Chapter 1 - Alley's Birthday Surprise
This is a story for my brithday which is coming up on november 6.



Disclamer - I do not own any of the yu-gi-oh people or jaden from yu-gi-oh gx.And i don't own Kay she belongs to KionaKina and Cat she belongs to Moon_Princess but i do own Alley.





Summary - It's that time of the year again and that is alley's brithday.And all of her friends are there inclueding a scertion boy she is in love with.I wonder what surprises a what her

only time will tell.(alley x jaden one shot).

===============================================================
It was a buiteful sunny day in Domino City in a small but pretty apartmant there were 3 girls that were putting up the last of the decorartions for their friends brithday party today.


Alley : I can't belive today is my brithday.

Kay : Yeah and your truning 18 today too.

Alley : Yeah i know and im so happy about it.

Cat : So Alley who did you invite to your birthday party?

Alley : Well I invited Yugi,Joey,Tristan,Tea,Seto,Mokuba,You too,Syrus,And Jaden.

Kay : What Seto!!How did you get him to come? I figer he would not want to come or he would be to busy with his work to come.

Alley : That's what he said but then i said that you were coming.Then he said i guses i could come.

Kay : *blushes* Really.

Alley : Yup and since Yugi is coming Yami is coming too Cat.

Cat : *blushes* Yami is coming too.

Alley : Oh course he is.

Cat : Cool i can't wait to see him.

Kay : yeah so you can kiss him.

Cat : *blushes* N-no.

Alley : Sure you do.

Cat : No i don't ! What about you Kay i bet you want to kiss Seto.

Kay : *blushes* I don't want to kiss seto.

Alley : Oh yes you do.

Kay : I do not.

Alley : Sure.

Kay : Well what about you i bet you would love to kiss jaden.

Alley : *blushes* What!!!

Cat : Yeah you do want to kiss him.

Alley : No i don't besides he don't like me that.He just thinks me as a friend and nothing more.*frowns*

Kay : Don't say that Alley im sure he likes you.

Cat : I think so to.

Kay : Yeah what guy would'nt want to like you.

Alley : * smiles* I gusse your right there might me like me.But i still can't see why you too can't get together with seto,yami because i know they both like you.

Cat : * blushes really red* ......

Kay : *blushes really red* ......

Alley : * laughts* Don't worry im sure you'll get together someday.

Kay : Yeah i gusse.

Cat : maybe.

Alley : Anyways i think we talk enought for now besides we got all the party stof up,and all of the food out to.

Cat : Wow time sure go's by fast when you talk alot.

Alley : True.

Kay : Ok time to go up stairs Alley the others will be here in a half hr.So go up staris and change.

Alley : Why do i have to change? Can't i were what im wering?

Kay : So you can show of you nice cruves of yours to jaden.

Alley : *blushes deep red* KAY!!!!

Kay : * snikers*

Cat *laughts* And to look nice on your 18th birthday too.

Alley : I gusse i can change but not for your resome kay but for cat resome.

Kay : Yeah yeah lets go up stairs now so i can help you pick out a outfit.So up staris now.

Alley : Yes mom!

Cat *laughts*Good one.

Alley : * while walking up the stairs* Thanks.

Kay : *glares at cat and alley while behind alley on the stairs* Very funny.

Alley : Cat say down there to open the door and greet the others.

Cat : Ok.

Kay : Hurry up the others will ne here in 20 mins.( AN - wow time sure go'e by fast you they talk)

Alley : *looks at kay at the top of the stairs*How did you get a head of me so fast?

Kay : Easy while you were taking to Cat i walk the reat of the ways up here.

Alley*walk up the rest of the ways* Oh.Well see you later Cat.

Cat : yeah see you Kay,Alley.

Kay : Bye.

Both Kay walks in to Alleys room with her right behind her.


Kay :* walks to the clost* Now lets see what you can wear.

Alley*walk over to her computer chair and sits down*.

Kay : *while look at alley's cloths* Nope,no,no,no,no,nope,nope,no,nope Ah-ha.I found the perfict thing you can wear.

Alley : Well let me see.

Kay hold up a light pruple dress that go's 3 incs above the nees with white spiket straps,and white flower pleatls flowing up the right side of the dress.



Alley : Wow good choices.

Kay : Ok now go try it on.

Alley : Alright.* takes the dress from her and walks to her bathroom in her room*

mins later

Alley : Will what do you think.

Kay : Wow you look sexy in that dress because it does show all of your nice cruves and i bet Jaden will love it on you too.He'll probley drool just looking at you.

Alley*blushes many differnt shades of red*KAY I CAN'T BELIVE YOU SAID THAT!!!!!

Kay : *evil laughter*There is no need to yell Alley i was just joking so just clam down will you.

Alley : *Mutters jok my @$$ under her breath*

Kay : Besides i still think he'll like you in that dress.

Alley : *sighs* Maybe.

Kay : Now come here so i can do you hair.

Alley : Sure.*walks back over to the computer chair and pulls it in frount of kay and sits down*

Kay : Ok im just going to take your hair out of its brade and brush it out a bit.*takes her hair ot of the brade and brushes it.*

Alley : Man i having taking my hair out of its brade in a long time side from when i sleep that is.

Kay : Alley you should take it down more often.

Alley : Maybe.

Dindon

Kay : Look like the other are here.

Alley : yeah.

Kay : Know hurry and get your shoes on.*which were a pair of white strp shoes*

Alley : Ok.

Back with Cat down stairs befor the door bell rane

Cat : *sights of bordom* I hope Kay and Alley are done soon the others will be here soon.

Dindon



Cat : That must be them now.

she gets up from the couch and walks to the door to anwer it

Cat : *opens the door* Hey guys come in.

Yugi swich with yami

Yami : Hey Cat.

Cat : Hi Yami.

Joy : Hello Cat.Wheres the birthday girl and Kay?

Cat : Well Kay's up stairs helping Alley to pick of an outfit for her birthday party.

Joy : Oh.

Cat : So they'll be doen soon so lets got to the living room and wait abit for them.

Everyone : Sure

As everyone was in the living room waiting for Alley and Kay the said two girls walked down the stairs and apaired in the door way as everyone look up in aw at the birthday girl includeing a scerant boy that Alley is in love with was looking at her with a blushing mad face.

Kay : Ok everyone the birthday girls is here.So let the party begin.

Everyone : Yeah.

Tristan trun on the boom box and pick a song and let it play.As some people dance as Alley Talks to Kay,Cat,Yami,Seto at the same time.Jaden just sat there look at her and how good looking she is in that drass but need less to say he had always thought she looked pretty all the time he just didn't tell her because he did not no if she loved him the same way as he did to her.But today was the day that was all going to change.

Kay :*truning off the muisc* Ok eveyone time for the gifts....

Cat : Then we eat the birthday cake.

Everyone : Yeah.

As everyne enter the kittching to sit down at the table Alley and Jaden were stelling sceort glanes of eacher other.Cat sat next to Yami who swich with yugi from time to time,Kay sat next to Seto,Mokuba on the other side of Seto,then Joey,Tristan,Tea,Syrus.Each with a gift in frount of them.

Alley : Ok who want's to go first.

Cat : I gusse i'll go first.

cat handed her gift to alley.

Alley :*opeing up the gift cat gave her*Wow it's your latest cd Cat.I love it thank you.

Cat : Your welcome.

Alley : Who's next.

Kay : Me.

kay give her gift to her.

Alley : * opens up the gift from kay* Awesome it's a new art set.i love Kay thank you.

Kay : Im glade you like it.

Alley : K who's up next.

Yugi : I'll go next.

he handed her a gift.

Alley :* opened it up* Kool its a new pack of dule monster cards.Thanks.

Yugi : Yeah its from me and Yami.

Soon time went by and she had open all of the gifts from everyone she even got a something from seto which was a big surprise(A/N sorry im to lazy to wright it down just use your mind to know what she got) But she did not get anything from Jaden which mad her very sad but said nothing but smile through the sadness.

Alley : Ok cake time.

Joy : Yeah.

Seto : Shut it.

Joy : Make me.

Seto : .....

But befor he could say anything Kay interupted.

Kay : Stop it you to no fighting om Alley's b-day.

Seto,Joy : Fine.

Cat : Now for the cake.

she went to get it andlight the candles and Tea trun off the light and everybody started to sing happy birthday to Alley.Then she blow of the candles with a wish.Soon the lights were trun back on and Cat cut the cake gaveing Alley the first pice of cake and the a pice to the others and her self.

Tristan : Yum that cake was yummy.

Everone just nodded with him as they finsh eating the cake.

Kay : Ok lets go in the living room to dance some more and paly some games.

As everyone was leaving to to the go to the living room Alley was just passing jaden when he reach out to her a grabe her wrist.She slowly Trun around to look at him to see what he wanted to say to her.

Jaden : Alley i really need to to tell you something.

Alley :*by the look in his eyes that waht ever he need to tell her it was inpornt* What is it?

Jaden :*blush* Well i-i thing you look really butiful today more then you uselly do.

Alley :*blush* Umm thank you.

Jaden :*still blushing* And i always wanted to tell you how i really felt about you for the longest time and that is that i-i-i really love you lot.

Alley :*her eyes widen and jst stude there completely shock and speechless that he had to her that he loved her.but she quicky recover* Jaden do you really mean it?

Jaden : Yes

Alley : Then i really love you too for the longest time too.

Jaden : *he was just as shock as she was becases he thought she would reject him and only want to be friends*Really?

Alley : Yup.

Soon Jaden took Alley's face gently in his hands and pulled her closer until there noses were almost touching slowly closeing the distance between the two.Alley was shocked for a brief moment when Jaden kissed her gently on the lips.Then she didn't hesitate to respond, kissing him back.And as they pulled away soon after they just stared into each others eyes until the hard claping and both trun around to their friends standing in the door way looking at them with a big smile on there face as Alley and Jaden blush really red looking away from them all.

Kay*smiling wildly* Finaly you to are together.

Cat :*smiling* Im so happy for the both of you.

Alley,Jaden : Thanks.

Kay : Lets all go back to the living room and live these two along for awhile.

Soon everbody went back to the living room to dance some more.

Jaden : I nearly forgot here it's your birthday gift.

Alley :*she take's the smal red box from him and opened it and she smiled brightly at the gift he had given her*OMG thank you so much for the golden heart shape locket.

Jaden : Open it.

Alley did as he said and in side it was a pic of them together simleing.and next to it was some words which said.

Alley



My one and only love.



Jaden

Alley : Jaden i really love this so much.thank you.

Jaden : Im glad you like it.Here let me put iton you.

she let hime out it on her which went with the dress she had on pertcetley.

Jaden : So do you want to be my girlfriend/

Alley : * smiled* Yes i will be you girlfriend.

Just like the first time they both lean in to a passionant kiss this time their lips touch.After about 5 mins of a passionant kiss they pulled away for air(A/N wow that was a long time for a kiss)And stairing into each other eyes this time with out interuptios.

They held each others hands and slowly walked back in to the living room were they say Kay dancing with Seto closely,Cat and Yami dancing closely too a slow song And the others were siting down as the couples dance and whach the as Alley and Jaden hand in hand the newst couple walk to the middle of the couples and dance closely to each other so a nice slow song simling as happer in there whole life knowing that tehy got the one they love in thier arms and they were't about to let go of each other for anything in the world.Because there is nothing wort more then their love for one another.

As Alley was dancing in Jaden's arms happey as ever she things in her mide that todays

A Day To Remember.



THE END.



===============================================================

Ok that is the end of this very long one-shoot my longest one every.So i hope you all love this story just as much as i do.Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.See you unil next time i right a story/one-shoot ,and don't forget to leave a comment on this please and thank you for taking the time read this one-shoot.Oh and sorry for any miss spelling in this.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on November 28, 2007, 9:48:46 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemucool! nice and sweet story! ^^

xLos3rx on November 25, 2007, 12:29:41 AM

xLos3rx on
xLos3rxXD such a cute story!!! :P Jaden and Alley sittin a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g and they lived happily ever after :D

Moon_Princess on November 6, 2007, 11:35:49 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessAwwww! So CUTE! ^.^
Yay! Me and Kay-chan were in there too! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! X3 *throws confetti everywhere and favs*

Great job! I loved the story! ^.^


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on November 6, 2007, 11:34:02 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaAWW! Happy b-day!!!!

And oyu put me in?! Wow, that's such a flattering thing to do. Thank you ^_^

*sings* Happy happy birthday to you!