Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Zin's Arrival

Zim gets a new partner named Zin, but mean while the old tallest Diela is tying to awake a monster that sucks all life named Destroylurk. Can Zim stop the monster, or will the univerce be in Dielas hands Forever!

Chapter 2 - Zin's Arrival

Chapter 2 - Zin's Arrival
(At the Armada)

Red: Fellow Irkan invaders, in case you didn’t know, some of our ascend invaders are having trouble concerting their planets.

Purple: So we decided to give those invaders a partner to help them. Any volunteers for invader Tenn.!?

Invader Diamond: Me!

(Diamond and her sir Neat go up to the tallest)

( The tallest call Tenn.)

Red: Invader Diamond will help you on you’re mission and to help get rid of the unoccupied sirs.

Tenn.: Yes Sirs!

( Tenn signs off)

Purple: Now then, any volunteers for invader Slacks!?

Invader Terk: Oo! Oo! Meeeeeeeee!

(Terk and his sir Gill go up to the tallest)

(The tallest call Slack)

Red: Terk will help you on your mission to invade your planet and so on.

Invader Slacks: Yes Sirs!

(Slacks signs off)

Red: Hey, Zim’s next on the list should we give him a partner? I mean he’s not on a mission.

Purple: Hmmmm, Hey! If we give him a partner, he’ll concert earth and leave us alone!

Red: Good idea!

Purple: Any volunteers for Invader Zim!? Anyone!?

Zin: I will!

(Zin & Cir go up to the tallest)

Purple: Hey, Who are you?

Zin: I’m Zin and this is my sir, Cir.

Cir: Hi!( Cir waves Rapidly)

( Zim suddenly calls)

Zim: Greetings my Tallest! I have new plan to destroy the…( notices Zin) Hey, who are you?

Red: Zim, this is Zin. She’s gonna help you concert Earth.

Zim: The partnering is today! I thought you said it wasn’t in three weeks!

Red: We said three days Zim. Not three weeks.

Purple: Yeah, if it was in three weeks, all of the invaders will be destroyed!

Cir: Why is he so flat!?

Zin: He’s making a transmission from earth you idiot!

Cir: ………I don’t know what you just said.

Zin: Sorry, my robot’s stupid, She keeps on calling me sir!

Zim: ( blushes) Well, my sir is kinda unoccupied too.

Gir: I just saw you blushing!

Zim: Be quite!…..um….Bye!

Zin: Come Cir! Earth awaits us or something.

Cir: Yes Sir!

(Zin & Cir walk out the door)

( The Tallest bust into laughing)

Red: He screwed up!

( Back at Zim’s base)

Zim: You dare insult your master!

Gir: I think you two have a lot in common! And I thought you said invaders need know one.

Zim:……..Well…the tallest know what’s best for me and I…….Hey!

( Mean while)

Zin: Okay Cir, since you destroyed my ship you’re gonna have to be the ship.

Cir: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Zin: I located a worm hole not far from here that would take us straight to Earth in less than a couple hours.

Cir: Ooooooo…

(Zin rides on Cir’s back, Cir lunches her jets and in seconds they’re in the worm hole)

Cir: (gasp) Look at the pretty colors!

Zin: Focus Cir!

(2 hours later)

Zim and Gir are sitting on the couch watching the Scary Monkey Show

Computer: Warning! An object is coming towards the base!

Zim….Hey! It must be Zin!

(Zim and Gir quickly go outside without their discuses)

( Zin and Cir fall to earth screaming. When they landed, there was a big whole in Zim’s yard)

Gir: The sky had a baby!( Gir looks into the hole) Even better! the sky had twins!

Zim: Gir!!!!!!!!!!

( Zin and Cir get out of the hole with Zim lending Zin a hand)

Zim: Hi Zin! You okay?

Zin: Yes I‘m fine, Thank you Cir, why did you run out of fuel so quickly? You had enough of it to last a week!

Cir: Fuel? I didn’t fill my legs up with fuel. I filled them up with soda!

Zin: …..Well that explains why it was so fizzy.

( Suddenly the group sees Dib staring at them in shock)

(Dib runs home screaming)

Cir: Who was that big head guy?

Zim: That was the Dib human. He keeps on ruining my most diabolical plans! To destroy the humans! ….Let’s talk about this inside.

( mean while at Dib’s House)

Dib: Gaz! We have a problem! I just saw another irkan invader in Zim’s yard! And,

Gaz: ( interrupts) Shut up! I’m trying to get through this level!

( Dib gets angry at her but doesn’t bother arguing since Gaz is very strict about being bothered)

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on December 18, 2007, 11:01:06 AM

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on
myartmaybebadbutatleastitryTHE SKY HAD A BABY!!! EVEN BETTER! THE SKY HAD TWIN!!!
 
XD *falls out of chair* XD

pixiepumpkin on March 14, 2007, 6:16:02 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkin*bursts out laughing* o omg t to funny i loved it lol looks like zims got a little crush...

MyLittlePonyFreak on February 19, 2007, 9:54:25 AM

MyLittlePonyFreak on
MyLittlePonyFreakhooray!!! zim has a girlfriend, zim has a girlfriend!!!