Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - New Great Things Happen!

Zim gets a new partner named Zin, but mean while the old tallest Diela is tying to awake a monster that sucks all life named Destroylurk. Can Zim stop the monster, or will the univerce be in Dielas hands Forever!

Chapter 10 - New Great Things Happen!

Chapter 10 - New Great Things Happen!
( Diela crashes into the Massive)

Diela: Curse you!

( Security guards take her away)

Zin: Hey…..where’s Zim?

( 10 seconds pasted and Zim was no were in sight)

( Zin starts to cry and Gir bursts into tears)

Gir: Why Master!!!!!!!!!!!???? Why did you have to blow up!!!!!??????

( Suddenly Zin hears this familiar yelling. She looked up and there was Zim, coming right towards her!)

( Zim lands right into her which they tumbled out of control and when they stopped. Zim kissed her)

Gir: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Master’s back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( Gir jumps on Zim and hugs him so tight that he can barely breath. Gir was kicking him lightly which tickled Zim)

Zim: (Laughing) Stop Gir! ( Laughs more)

( Gir finely stopped, goes duty mode, solutes and walks away)

Dib: Glad you’re back Zim.

Cir: Can I blowup the ship now?!!!!!!!!!!

Zim/Zin: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cir: Okay.! Sheesh!

( In the Massive in the Control Brain room)

Red: Zim….we have a confection to make….when you first received your mission…….we lied to you….were sorry…..

Zim: ( Smiles) Zim forgives. Besides, I probably would have destroyed the irkan race if I was still there any way.

Purple: Yeah, it’s pretty funny how things go wrong in your base and you almost explode! ( Laughs hardly)

( Red nubs him in the shoulder trying to get him to shut up)

Red: And for you Tak, you’re know an invader so report for duty tomaro or we’ll have Zim blow you up.

Tak: Yes sirs!

Red: Anyway, how were you able to defeat that monster? We have strong weapons but yours was so effective agents it! I mean, how is that even possible!

Dib: ( Still carrying Mia/ Kill) I’m quite sure that it has something to do with his weapons but a lot of irkans have the same ones.

Tak: Or his pak…Mimi! Run a bile scan on Zim s pak!

( Mimi scans the pak and goes up to Tak)

Mimi: Master! Zim’s pak contains this certain metal called “ Relldomite”

Tak: What!

Zin: What is Relldomite?

Tak: Relldomite is this very weak metal that is known to be extinct. And it’s in Zim’s pak!

Zin: That must have been Destroylurk’s weakness all along!

Dib: ( Kill’s still conches)Yeah but…. What about Kill? She’s not on Diela’s side and she risked her life for me……

Control Brain: Well as far as I’m concerned, that’s not her true form. And her real name s Mia.

Dib: Mia?…..Wow, she’s been miserable all this time……like me…..

Control Brain: I was around before Diela even became the tallest and as far as I know that’s not her true form, I was lucky to survive since Zim or Zin might’ve destroyed me.

Zim: You destroyed planets?

Zin: Just one. But I broke the record of destroying 10 C.B.”s in one day.

Control Brain: Yes, anyway, we should be able to bring her back to normal not to mention get her recharged after that attack.

Dib: All right! Let’s do it!

( Dib puts Mia in a tube connected with wires and stuff)

Control Brain: Activating recharge sequent.

( A flow of energy starts and Mia begins glowing and her dark back eyes into a dark blue. Then sky blue, then a very light blue. Her skull antenna transformed into a light blue eye and her symbol on her belly did to. Soon it was too bright to see what’s going on. Suddenly the glass tube broke and the brightness began to calm down and when they were able to see. There was Mia, with a stripe along her feet and and a symbol( Like the swollen eyeball) she looked at Dib)

Mia: ….thank you Dib….

Irkan Guard: My tallest! Diela has been captured!

Purple: Bring that horrible person in!

( Two Guards walked into the room holding on to Diela as she struggled to get free)

Diela: Kill! Defensive mode!

Mia: Oh no I won‘t !

(Mia walks up to Diela)

Mia: Why should I help you! First of all! You ruined my life! Second of all, you almost ruined all life! And since there’s so many bad things you did I’m gonna have a small revenge of my own.

( Mia yanks Diela’s antenna’s and of course she says ow, ties them around her pack and she suffers a big deal of pain)

Diela: Ow! What you do that for?!

Mia: I just said it 5 seconds ago. Man! You’re stupider than I thought!

( Everyone bursts into laughter except Diela of course)

Cir: Do I get to blow her up now!?

Zin: Sure go ahead.

Zim: Wait! I have a better idea! Let’s send her to foodcortia! Siz-lorr can use help since I escaped.

Siz-lorr (appears in the room) Did somebody say help!?

Zim: Yes! Must I repeat myself!? Since she’s Freakishly tall! No offence my tallest, She can’t escape by going in peoples bellies!

Dib: Peoples bellies?

Zim: …..That’s it! I am not repeating myself any more.

( Zin giggles)

Cir: aaaww, I wanted to blow her up….

( When no one was looking, Mia sadly walked away knowing that she doesn’t have a partner anymore)

( Dib looked back at the sad little robot)

Dib: Mia!( Runs over to her)

Mia: …hi Dib….

Dib: You’re all alone again aren’t you?

Mia: Yes, but at least it’s better not being partners with Diela anymore….except when I didn’t know the truth…

Dib: Mia, would you like to be my partner?

Mia: Huh?

Dib: Since Zim has a new partner and I’m out numbered and Gaz is deffidently not gonna help me…. And I still owe you for saving my life…

( Mia turns around and hugs dib that now she has a partner…)

Cir: Can I play with dot again?

Zin: No….

Cir: Common!

Tak: And by the way! You can keep the ship dib!

Dib: Thanks Tak!

( Everyone goes in their ships and gets back to earth)






The end!!!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkone10 on June 21, 2007, 8:45:33 AM

darkone10 on
darkone10in space
mr.shadow:(sees whats left of destroylurk) what the heck is this
mr.shadow:i know just waht to do with it
(destroylurk 5000)

pixiepumpkin on March 14, 2007, 6:28:28 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinlol thats so cute i loveddd the begining