Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Journey to the Battle Arena

A Pokemon fanfic with People's O.C's! And their Grass-Type Pokemon only

Chapter 1 - Journey to the Battle Arena

Chapter 1 - Journey to the Battle Arena
Disclamer: I didn't Make Pokemon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A girl named Neighani Lee was standing in a forest with her main Pokemon, Persian. She was sitting on a stump. She sighed after every five minutes.

"This stinks Persian," Neighani said to Persian. "I don't have any freinds because I'm new, and there isn't any battles comming up." She sighed one more time after finishing her sentence.

Persian just stood there staring Neighani right in the eyes. Then she saw 3 people with Pokemon. One had on a red and black hat, another had brown hair, and the other one had purple hair. Neighani went over there to introduce herself while shaking the purple haired girls hand.

"Hi!" she exclaimed. "I'm Neighani! I want to be the best Pokemon trainer and dueler!"

The purple-haired girl chuckled and introduced herself aswell.

"Hi!" she exclaimed also. "I'm Chizu. These are my friends, Ash Ketchum, and um...and...Brock! I almost forgot his name for a second."

Brock's reaction was very unusual. He has fish lips

"Well if it's no offence, none taken." Brock said to Chizu. Some people would say sorry you know."

"Yea," said Chizu. "I didn't. Brock I'm just kidding calm down. We have a guest."

"Right!" said Brock.

"So..." said Neighani. "Have you guys heard of any up and comming Pokemon battles?"

Chizu looked at Ash, Ash looked at Brock, and Brock looked at Chizu.

"Well there is one." said Ash. "But it's only for Grass-Type Pokemon."

Neighani looked down at the ground. She knew she only had one Pokemon. The only one she had was Bulbasaur. But then she was cheerful when ash stated this condition.

"But before you can enter, you have to battle other Pokemon. If you win, they supply you with Grass Pokemon!"

Neighani smiled and grabbed Ash amd Chizu's wrists.

"Well come on lets go!" she yelled. "I've been dying to be in a Pokemon battle. I'm kind of New at this but I still know how to battle with my Pokemon. I bet this is going to be so much fun. Hey are there qualifying matches Ash?"

"Yea." said Ash. "That's what I just told you. The qualifying matches determine who gets in to the tournament. I said if you win, they supply you with One Grass Pokemon."

Just then Neighani saw a red Pokemon. She was stunned and quickly took out her Pokedex. She positioned it to find out about this Pokemon

"Paras is an insectoid creature," said the Pokedex. "With the unique feature of having mushrooms known as tochukaso growing from its back. They grow from a spores that are doused on this Pokemon's back at birth by the mushroom on its parent's back."

"Well Neighani." said Chizu. "You can capture that Pokemon! Then you'll have wo grass Pokemon!"

Just when Neighani was about to capture the Paras, someone got to it before her.

"Aww, to bad. I got the Pokemon first. Now I need one last Pokemon the enter the qualifying match."

"You need to capture Pokemon to enter the qualifying match?" asked Neighani

"Yea!" asnwered the girl. She shoved the paper in Neighani's face an looked at the fine print. It specifcally said "You must have 5 Grass Pokemon the enter the qualifying matches. "Now do you see? Oh! By the way, my name's Kaya."

Neighani's reaction towards Ash changed from cheerful to angry.

"How come you never said that?!" she asked. "I guess you just wanted the grass Pokemon all to yourself!"

"No I don't! I mean I didn't-" stuttered a cut off Ash.

"I don't even want to hear it!" yelled Neighani. "You could've said something but nooooo, you want to keep it all to yours-" Neighani was cut off by Kaya's hand covering her mouth

"Geez!" she said. "Can you let the boy explain himeself for a minute. He probably didn't finish."

"Thanks Kaya." thanked Ash. "But like I was saying, it's all the way at the bottom and everyone knows I don't read everything. I only read the important parts. Besides I have over 5 Grass Pokemon."

"Oh." said Nehgani. "Well than I'm sorry. I didn't know." Just then, Neighani spotted another Pokemon. She took out her Pokedex again and Positioned it to the Pokemon.

"Meganium," it Began "The aroma eminating from Meganium's petals soothes anyone that comes in contact with it. It calms agressive feelings. In battle, Meganium uses this scent to calm its opponent and remove any desire for it to fight, giving it the upper hand. Meganium's breath has the power to revive dead grass and plants."

"Oh sweet!" Neighani yelled. "I'm so going to catch this Pokemon now!" Neighani took out her pokeball and immediatly captured it. "Yay! I captured it. Now all I need is 3 more!"

"Congratulations." said a boy with purple hair. "That's only two Pokemon. Good Luck, because I swiped all the Grass Pokemon so far."

"Wait...and you are?" asked Neighani.

"I'm Paul. And I'm the only one going to enter the Pokemon Grass Tournament."

Neighani threw her hat on the ground and stompped. She poked Paul for every word she said.

"You think you're a big shot? Well listen up bub. I don't know who you think you are, but you're not going to be the only person entering the Grass Pokemon qualifying match. As a matter of face, when I'm get the rest of my three pokemon, I'm going to request a match. Paul verses Neighani. How good of a match would that make?" asked Neighani while crossing her arms.

"Hmph, it would make a good match." said Paul. "If you were a hobo on a wooden box. Nobody even knows who you are. Frankly neither do I but you're interesting. I'll request that match myself. And see what you can do with your pokemon."

As soon as Paul left Neighani broke down into a emotional mess.

"Aww who am I kidding?" she asked. "I should've never done that. I know nothing about pokemon. Grass Pokemon at that matter. What have I done? He looks like a serious battler. And I'm just a...a...anti-Poketrainer.."

"Aww don't beat yourself up." said Kaya. "It's not like Paul is that great of a trainer right?"

"Actually," said Chizu. "He's one of the best. Not to try and make you feel bad Neighani. But I'm just saying. the qualifying matches aren't until Four months from now. So you have plenty of time to catch up on your grass Pokemon and train them!"

"Thank you for being so enthusiastic to cheer me up Chizu. But you heard Paul. He's swiping all the Grass Pokemon so there aren't going to be any!" said Neighani.

"Don't listen to him." said Ash. "He only does that to intimidate his opponents. He can't catch that many Pokemon that fast.

Neighani was cheered up as as soon as she was. Her engine was fired up and ready to go.

"Alright! Now let's get those Pokemon!!!!" yelled Neighani

Chizu and Kaya chuckled. "That's the spirit." said Ash

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ish Finally Done with this Chappie. Probably not that long. But I had to use only Dialouge. I'm not really the writing type. i'm more like the Dialouge type. So Enjoy this Chappie and if you want ur O.C in the Story Just say so!!!
I really need some more for the story!!! Thankies Everyone!!
-Miia-ChAn®

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YamiRevea on November 10, 2007, 12:32:54 AM

YamiRevea on
YamiReveaGreat CHAPTER!!! >.<

AnimeAngel87 on November 11, 2007, 8:32:52 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Ty^^

NekoChika on November 3, 2007, 10:52:02 AM

NekoChika on
NekoChika*claps* Yay! ^__^ Awesome chapter, I can't wait for more!

AnimeAngel87 on November 3, 2007, 11:44:35 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87^_^

KionaKina on November 3, 2007, 3:48:27 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYay! It's me!

But, what are we entering? Kaya is not a trainer, she's a coordinator. *Blinks* She only enters contests...wait! i have it!

originally, she was a triner but decided she likes contests better. So if you want to have her lose and just kinda say "Eh, I tihnk I'm better as a coordinator" that'd be sweet!

Awesome chappie. Poor Neighani! Don't let Paul bring you down!!!

AnimeAngel87 on November 3, 2007, 8:09:22 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Thanks 4 reviewing and if u want me to i will^^

KionaKina on November 3, 2007, 11:58:16 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinawhatever makes oyu happy ^_~

do you want me to tell you what grass pokemon Kaya has?

AnimeAngel87 on November 4, 2007, 7:47:08 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Yes please

KionaKina on November 5, 2007, 10:15:39 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaokies

Treeco ~ Spunky
Bellosom ~ Jasmine
Meganium ~ Lily
Roselia ~ Rosey (How original)
Paris ~ Spore
Gloom ~ Dazey

AnimeAngel87 on November 6, 2007, 12:05:07 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Thanks^^