Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Arrival

A Teenage girl is accedentaly sent to an anthro school.

Chapter 1 - Arrival

Chapter 1 - Arrival
Tessa Cagumori was in a bad mood. School was to start in three days and she didn’t even know what school she was going to! She sat solemnly in bed wondering when she would arrive in town. Suddenly she heard noises coming from the rv. She looked over to the front of the rv and saw steam billowing from the hood. They had pulled over at a rest stop to get the rv fixed and her parents were talking with a car repair man. Tessa sighed and got her stuff together. It was late so she went to check if there were any hotels nearby. Later that knight she sat down to think again in the dirty old hotel her parents found. The repair man said it would take a day to fix, so Tessa wondered if she would be in town on time. She was about to get ready for bed when she herd a voice over the intercom. “Is there anyone in the hotel named Tessa Cagumori? There is mail for you at the front desk.” She went down into the lobby and received the mail eagerly. She rushed into her room and bolted the door. The letter was trembling in her hands, waiting to be opened. “Finally,” she thought, “Contact from another human!” Tessa jumped onto the bed and stared at the envelope and wondered what was inside. Finally she decided to open the letter. Tessa opened it and found a paper that said: Good evening, we graciously accept your registration at The Furrei Academy. Term starts… She didn’t get to read any more, for her parents had gotten home and wanted to check on her. But before she went to open the door she hid the envelope under her pillow. Her parents wanted her to start packing things now so they could get an early start in the morning. She was tired after packing and went to bed, forgetting about the envelope. That night she had a strange dream. She felt as if she was lifted out of the moldy, dirty hotel sheets . She saw swirls of color before she hit the ground. Then the dream ended. She woke up later that morning, but even before she woke up she noticed differences. The air seemed clean, untainted. She did not hear cars on the road, but birds. She tried to go back to sleep, but she felt a hand on her shoulder. Assuming it was her mom, she responded in the way any tired teenager would. “Mmm, Go away, I’m not done.” Then someone started shaking her and she turned around. She opened her eyes and screamed. It wasn’t her mom, but an anthro porcupine! She wasn’t in her stinky hotel room, But in what looked like a Japanese house. The porcupine put his hands on his ears and yelled,” Stop screaming!!” Tessa was silent immediately.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

trigdaddy on January 12, 2006, 2:06:35 AM

trigdaddy on
trigdaddyyou.spelled.night.wrong..sorry.
about.the.periods..my.keyoard.is.broken..good.story.though!

Sly_and_ally_forever on January 11, 2006, 5:54:04 AM

Sly_and_ally_forever on
Sly_and_ally_foreverOh please go on =3

Mily_Spectra on January 6, 2006, 7:11:00 AM

Mily_Spectra on
Mily_SpectraInteresting story, please continue!