Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - She Doesn't Get It (still in progress)

Clair steals her dad's identity and becomes, Milo Dupri, Roy is the first to find out Milo is really a girl but he keeps her secret.
Meanwhile, Ed is confused, "Am I gay?" whe he realizes his feelings towards Milo is actualy pure Love

Chapter 4 - She Doesn't Get It (still in progress)

Chapter 4 - She Doesn't Get It (still in progress)
I could have sworn Ed was standing before me so close that our lips nearly touched, but there was a light. Its brightness burned on my resting eyes until I could no longer take it.
"CLOSE THE DAMN BLINDS!" I threw a pillow at the window and was looking into the brownest eyes not even able to breathe.
"Oh, good morning Mr. Dupri." She tucked a lock of blonde hair behind her ear and smiled warmly at me. "Sorry to wake you, Roy told me to stay here until you woke to give you these..." From her pocket she pulled out an aspirin bottle. I couldn't understand why, but my head had started pounding with pain. I snatched the bottle from her hands and popped 2 in then swallowed them whole. I laid back down trying to remember what had happened last night. There was the drinking... there was the singing... and there was... a mob?
"What happened last night, if I may ask Riza?" I could tell from the look in her eyes I had done something...stupid. "Well?"
"Uh... Mr. Dupri... You caused a riot... After you were done singing the bar tender offered Ed a drink and you slapped her. She punched you back and it had frightened all the drunks thus causing a scene. Somehow it all led to a large mob refusing to pay for their beers, and you led it all the way to the hotel. Roy dragged you here to his office."
"And Ed?" I cleared my throat realizing it was starting to sound feminine. Also I didn't want myself to sound too worried. Riza took no notice and tilted her head.
"He slept on the floor, as well as Al. But you should concentrate on feeling better; you took in large amounts of alcohol last night." She started giggling which caught me by surprise.
"Oh, I guess." Those brown eyes still watched me closely as she sat herself down close beside me. I think I had a clue on what was going on, but there was only one way to find out... The "BOOP" test. "uh, Riza." I forced myself to face her and peered deep into her eyes. "You have a boop on her nose." I paused.
"What do you mean?"Her head was tilted and my finger lifted up slowly to rest on her nose.
"BOOP." My face forced a grin. This was it, the boop test I had done all my life and it always guaranteed a date, I wasn’t sure if the results were the same if used on a girl, but I needed to know. At first she stared at my finger examining it as if it were a brown thong…. No one likes a brown thong. Suddenly her face lit up.
“Oh Milo you’re a funny one.” One of her hands rested on her cheek while the other waved at me and I could tell she was blushing. ‘shoot’ I thought to myself, Riza was flirting with me.

((More is being added to this chapter ASAP :3))

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment