Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Le Short Battle and Stuff!

A magical girl meets a normal boy and they create havoc, but in a good way!
However, many secrets will be revealed as they get close....

Chapter 2 - Le Short Battle and Stuff!

Chapter 2 - Le Short Battle and Stuff!
It was windy today, so I had to ride to school with my brother instead of fly there, like I usually do.

I guess I didn't explain what my magical girl "theme" was yet. It's some angel theme, and it's pretty cute! (AN: this will be in a drawing sometime as well), idk when It's blue and white, like Jon was wearing yesterday. And stuff.

Due to a sickness going around, some of my classmates, including Jon, were absent. And I apparently have to give him the printout notes tomorrow in class. Oh well, I at least got to say hi to Brad (AN: His name's not Brad. I just choose not to reveal his name.), who Jon thinks I have a crush on but I don't, in Art and Algebra. We're just good friends that share an interest of Klonoa.

But now I have to battle a giant sea monster near the ocean* as a Magical Angel Girl person with sparkly eyes and sh**. But as i was about to battle the monster--

BAM!! thunder struck and it began to rain.** The monster was about to strike me, but suddenly...

"Die, monster! You don't belong in this world!"

Jon came running toward the monster and aimed a bow and arrow at it. He had successfully defeated the monster. ...but hw did he know it was a bow and arrow?

"Hey," he said as he then turned to me, blushing a little. "...do you get cold in that? I mean it's short-sleeved..."

"No." I smiled. "But maybe we can get some hot chocolate."

"Sounds good with me!"


*I guess this takes place in a similar place to PLH? Not the same place, but maybe in Boston, Massachussetts! I visited that city alot as a child before moving ^-^
**It is raining as I write this XD

It was a short chapter, but I had school stuff to work on, along with other real life stuff, since that's more important than writing fanfics... But I'm proud of it! I will write when ideas come to my mind. It could take a day, a week, or even a month or year.... But I'll try to post the next chapter soon!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment