Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - there is no chapter title

A story I am working on.. Some details are crpited from my life but most of it is fiction.. so enjoy. ^^

Chapter 7 - there is no chapter title

Chapter 7 - there is no chapter title
Chapter 7

I saw images. Things you wouldn’t see in a slasher film. People, being ripped apart, being killed, slaughtered, and sacrifice. Blood everywhere, on the ground, on peoples faces, in the dirt. I saw one of the attackers faces. His skin was light gray, and the whites of his eyes where pitch black. His irises were a yellow color. He was covered in the ruby liquid. And he was consuming gallons of the stuff. Licking the body parts of victims until they were drained. I could see myself, looking down at my hands. Like an out-of-body experience. At least I thought it was me. My head was down, and my hair was long, much longer than it was in real life. I was starring down at me hand. I couldn’t make it out well, but It looked like my left arm burst open. The black goop went everywhere, splattering over things and then evaporating just like with the glass. The gas cleared and I could see my wing, fully extended and fully grown. The smoke was still hovering around my torso, and I was trying to see my left arm. Then, It went away. The nightmare had vanished from me, and then I woke up. I hated fainting at the whim of my stupid body. I got up and tried not to seem disoriented. It was dark, the sun was just in the corner of the sky making a pink glow reign over me. I would have to stop somewhere to get some sleep. Another hour down the road took me to an abandon shed of a house. It was watered damaged, and there were holes the size of tennis balls in its rusted tin roof. Better than a hole in the ground though. I grabbed one of my sweaters and used it as a makeshift pillow/bed. I could the sky through the holes, and I saw star overhead. They were beautiful, pressed against the sky like shards of jewels. I lay there, thinking of what my life would have been if I knew my father. Knew my heritage, where I came from. Maybe I could figure out how to act like. Have a role model to look up to. I started to drift away, but before I did, I saw a piece of mirror that been thrown away to the side. I hadn’t seen what I looked like for a few days. I was expecting a dirty face, some dried blood, and maybe even black eye from the fall earlier. But I saw what else had changed. I saw another thing that was happening to me that wasn’t normal. I saw the reason from which the pain that had plagued my eye earlier. My right eye was black, and my iris was yellow. And you can imagine how much sleep I got after that.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment