Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - DOUBLE?!

Desprete for the Philosipher's stone, Dameon and Jamie set out to find it, Dameon has a prosthetic arm and leg and Jamie's soul is bound to a suit of armor much like Alphone's only smaller. The sisters meet up with Elrics...

Chapter 1 - DOUBLE?!

Chapter 1 - DOUBLE?!
I walked distainfully beside Jamie as we walked away from our burning home. After what happened to Mother, and Father left us... we had no choice but to burn the family home down. In my pack were only a few letters written to Father about the Philosipher's Stone, and an Alchemy Book.

"What do we do now, sister?" asked Jamie as she walked glumly beside me.
"Isn't it obvious, Jamie?" I asked as I looked up at the sunset. "We hurry over to Alelet Town...".
"How far is that?" asked Jamie.
"About a half hour away..." I said as I pulled out a envolope with an adress on it.
"Well, let's go!!" Jamie shouted as we began to run.

About a half hour later, we were almost in the village.

I got ahead of Jamie.

"C'mon, Jamie! Catch up!! You're so slo-- OOF!" I cried as I bumped into a boy that looked sorta like me... Except his hair was blonde, his clothes were black, and his cape was red. Unlike me, my hair is black, my clothes are red, and my cape is black... My state alchemist watch slid across the bricks and bounced against him.

"Brother, is she--" asked a giant man in a suit of armor.
"Yea, Al, she's a state Alchemist..." the boy said.

I hopped up and grabbed my watch from him and slid it back in my pocket.

"Hey, what's you're problem?!" asked the boy.
"Shut up, Edawrd Elric..." I muttered as he stared at me.
"How--" Edward began.
I smirked with a laugh.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Meisaroku on July 10, 2007, 10:47:21 AM

Meisaroku on
MeisarokuIntresting! Write more!! :D

Fatal_dreamer on July 9, 2007, 12:17:48 PM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerOO...
OMIGOSH
XD
I ish trapped in a suit of armor...
*WAHHHHHHHH
No fairs.....
T_T
I want to be human again..
T_T