Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 41 - “It is a God’s War…”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 41 - “It is a God’s War…”

Chapter 41 - “It is a God’s War…”
EDITOR’S NOTE: THANK YOU, BOTH DANLOVESTOEATFOOD AND ANDR28A FOR THE MOVES ONAGA HAS, AND FOR RYU’S MOVE HE WILL LEARN ONE DAY…

Narrator: Onaga then used the Flaming tornado to sweep the bugs off his wings and burn them as well. And as for Kiba he swiped him off using his fire breath…

Onaga: Don't you see? This is a war…it is a God’s war… a war impossible to have victory in…

Tora: You wanna bet, big guy?!?

Onaga: There is no escape from me…Gggggrrrrraaaahhhh! Terra Devastation!!!

Narrator: He shook the ground with the stomp from his foot… it really was devastating! It shook the ground and flew rock and into the air! It was raining boulders!!!

Naruto: GAH!!! SENSEI, LOOK OUT!

Kakashi: Watch yourself right now Naruto!

Narrator: Kakashi Hatake dodged the rocks with ease. He then teamed up with Might Guy (Miato Gai) and Asuma to hold Onaga back…while everyone got away…

Asuma: Everyone stay back!

Naruto: But—

Might Guy: We said Stay back!

Onaga: Well, it is time to wash you all away…YAH! DEVIL’S WATER!!

Narrator: When he lifted his hands in the air, Water started to be seeped from the ground…it was forming a wave…and to put it in a offensive, he combined the Dragon Thunder to give it a “shocking” sensation to anyone dumb enough to get caught…

Axle: All right, time I did something about this, I am not staying on the sideline! Hydrogon!

Onaga: What is this power…?

Axle: Oh, this? I got a little while back. This does something special though…try to figure it out!

Narrator: this angered Onaga, so he was about to blow his top…

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on November 25, 2008, 5:57:33 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogOWO TOTALLY KICK BUTT >D