Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 58 - “Torashu comes out…”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 58 - “Torashu comes out…”

Chapter 58 - “Torashu comes out…”
Narrator: As soon as Ryu Closed the Door, he heard more growling…and he knew it was in front of him…

Ryu: Oh, man…

Narrator: Torashu then lit a torch to see more grotesque monsters approaching…

Torashu: Ryu, you have to fight them to get out of here…

Ryu: I am NOT Fighting these weirdoes…

Torashu: Fine…if you won’t, I will…

Narrator: Torashu hasn’t fought anything for years, ever since His Friend, Maro Kozaku, Fought the Demon King twelve years ago…but now he came out of retirement of fighting to protect his friend’s descendant. If there was any time to, it was now! He flew out of his cozy Backpack and grew to a enormous size! Ryu looked at the great dragon and knew he had to move from the fight and leave!

Torashu: I’ll catch up! GET OUT OF HERE, RYU!

Ryu: But Torashu!

Torashu: NO BUTS! JUST GO!!!

Narrator: As soon as he left, Things for Torashu were getting grim… Would he be all right? What is in store for Ryu? And What about the Others? There must be some more left that need saving!


TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on January 12, 2009, 5:44:19 PM

andr28a on
andr28aThe Dragon rises

Forestdahedgehog on January 12, 2009, 9:17:04 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehoggo torashu,go!