Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Best Friends

A STORY THAT SUCKS!! :D it's my first Zim fic so be nice...

Chapter 2 - Best Friends

Chapter 2 - Best Friends


* We begin in the Tallest's throne room *





………………………………. Nothing. Complete silence. All was quiet in the throne room. Tallest Red was tapping his fingers on the arm of his chair and Tallest Purple was staring out into space.

And suddenly the door burst open and a girl ran in holding a tray that had two fast food drinks barely balancing on it.

“I'm so sorry my Tallest. I need to get my alarm fixed.” Said the girl and she held out the tray to them.

“It's really about time!” said Red as he took one of the cups.

“I'm sorry….” The girl said again and she lowered her head and bit her lip. Everything inside her wanted to lash out at the both of them, yet she just couldn't do it. She could hurt ANYTHING but the Tallest.

Purple took the other cup and slurped it. “Ya know, maybe this job just isn't SUITED for you.” His mouth twisted into an evil smile.

“I promise I will do better, my Tallest.” Ken said, her insides burning.

“Yes, well, that was it then.” Red said and he motioned for Ken to leave.

She bowed and walked out of the room, being careful not to slam the door behind her.

“OOOOH THEY MAKE ME SO MAD!!!” Ken yelled once she was safely in her room. “WHY CAN'T THEY GET THEIR OWN SODAS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD?!?” she threw a book at the wall and sat down at her computer (which she really wasn't supposed to have, mind you) and took a couple deep breaths before clicking a file.

Ken always wanted to be an invader. Seeing as she couldn't, she read about other invaders. That was the purpose of the computer: to show her journals of the invaders she so adored.

Yet, today, there was a new file. Ken was a little surprised seeing as the only new things that usually appeared were recent journal entries. She clicked it.

At least ten or twenty documents popped up. Each only a couple pages long.

“Hmm.” Ken thought. “These can't be journals….” She clicked the first one and a profile came up entitled ZIM.

“Zim…I've heard of him!” Ken said to herself as she read the very short file. It read,

ZIM

Status: False invader

Current Location: Earth

Reason for banishment: Annoying the Tallest and cause of failure for Operation Impending Doom.

“False invader? Banished? What?” she sat back in her seat, trying to figure out what this meant.

She clicked another file entitled TRaNk.

“Hmm.”

TRaNk

Status: Former general

Current location: Heading towards Earth

Reason for banishment: Disabled PAK

“Disabled? Huh.” She put her hand behind her back and ran it over her PAK. She didn't know it was possible to do anything other than repair your PAK.

She decided it must've been a complicated process and didn't want to look into it right then.

She spent most of the night reading these profiles over and over. Just about every one of them had ended up on this earth place.

“Reading up on more invaders I see.” Ken jumped and turned to face Thorn, who was standing in his know-it-all snobby position against the wall.

“Do you ENJOY scaring me half to death?” Ken replied as she minimized the page with the profiles on it.

“As a matter of fact, I do!” Thorn said as he sat down on the bed next to the computer.

“Well, what do you want?” Ken said as she stood up and straitened her uniform.

“I wanted to see what you were doing! Is that so wrong?” Thorn said as he made a reach for the book Ken had thrown up against the wall earlier.

Ken snatched it up before Thorn could grab it. “Why must you feel you have to inspect EVERYTHING I own?”

“What's YOUR problem?” Thorn crossed his arms.

“Well excuse me for not being overjoyed that you come barging in whenever you feel like it!” Ken said, her cheeks bright purple.

“Well, never mind all that. I don't feel like fighting right now.” Thorn lay back onto the incredibly soft pillow sitting at the head of Ken's bed. “Why can't I have a comfy room like this?”

There was a pause as they both stared into space.

“Thorn, what would you think about going to a NEW planet? Oh say, earth?” Ken wanted this to sound as casual as possible. She simply HAD to find out why all these irkens were on this one tiny planet and had not yet claimed it to be irken property.

“A what now?” this caught Thorn off guard. “What's wrong with THIS planet?”

“For one thing we're treated as slaves.” She answered. “Not to mention the lack of simulated sunlight. “

“Oh please.” Thorn said as he rolled his eyes.

“Don't you ever wonder why your skin is so pale?”

“It's because of all the different things that have been injected into my blood.” Thorn said matter-of-factly. “That's also why my eyes are blood red and one of them is cat-like so don't even TRY to bring THAT up.”

Ken pouted. “Fine. Can you get out of my room now? I have…work to do.”

“Yeah, yeah. I've heard it.” He got up and patted Ken's shoulder. “Night.”

Ken went over to her bed and plugged a thick wire into her PAK. A light now flashed on the wall that read CHARGING.

She sighed and lay down as her system put her into down mode as she recharged.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Neat huh? Yup that's how we start. Ze appearance of Thorn, my character. (oh come on I had to have SOME character in here that was mine) also, I made up the recharge deal cuz I knew irkens don't really sleep on their own. She's not really sleeping either. She's in down mode. ~*~Ken

PS. Big thank you to wIL for letting me use TraNk in this!

More to come! If you want your fancharacter in this, feel free to ask. I'll squeeze anyone I can in here. ^_^


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Invader_Mira on March 31, 2006, 9:13:30 PM

Invader_Mira on
Invader_MiraWHHOOOHOO i love your humor, very nice....i think i go read more...*does like she just said*

InvaderShan on March 5, 2006, 5:09:22 AM

InvaderShan on
InvaderShanvery good start! :D *reads next one* Keep it up!:D

Chizzy on January 31, 2006, 12:09:30 PM

Chizzy on
ChizzySounds neat. :0 I'mma read more

Elen on December 14, 2005, 11:42:44 PM

Elen on
ElenYAAAY!! This Thorn sounds cool! ^_^ Me likie! write more soon!

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on December 14, 2005, 9:34:37 AM

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on
Geckon_Lord_of_geckosYour very welcome Ken. I will eagerly await more, and a blood muffin fo you's. YAY TRaNk ^_______________________________^