Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Rox n' Ri

A STORY THAT SUCKS!! :D it's my first Zim fic so be nice...

Chapter 4 - Rox n' Ri

Chapter 4 - Rox n' Ri


In the hallway







All Ken could think of while walking down the hall behind Why was how she had to forgive him and move on (When she gets upset, it can take a while before she can get her mind on something else) Still, she could feel herself glare at him.



Why, on the other hand, seemed quite content with the whole thing. Ken thought she could hear him whistling.



“What are you so happy about?” Ken finally asked.



“I dunno. What's the point in being sad when you can be happy?” Why replied casually.



“You make it sound easy.” Ken said bitterly.



“You're still mad about the cruiser thing huh?” Why replied in a guilty tone.



Ken was about to say something, but stopped when she felt the ground vibrating with the beat of some kind of music she couldn't make out.



Ken kept quiet as they moved closer to the sound. They stopped in the doorway to a room filled with bits and pieces of metal and broken parts, the music so loud that Ken couldn't hear herself talk.



In the middle of it all was a girl, seeming to be trying to play her screwdriver as a guitar. Ken laughed, though no one could here her.



Why walked absentmindedly over to the girl and tapped her shoulder, making the girl jump (she almost hit Why with the screwdriver she was holding). The music stopped and Ken's ears were ringing.



Why dragged the girl over to Ken, who was still laughing about the screwdriver.



“Ken, this is Rox.” Why held Rox up all Keefish. “She's gonna fix your cruiser thingy!”



“What? Why, what did you do?” Rox said as she kicked and got free of Why's grip.



“He blew up my cruiser.” Ken replied for Why.



Rox sighed and shook her head. “Why, don't you know BETTER by now?”



Why, having slunk away from them, was trying to fit as much gunpowder as possible in his pockets.



“WHY! PUT THAT BACK!” Rox screamed at him, her voice painfully high-pitched.



“OW OKAY! FINE!” Why screamed back as he emptied his pockets.



“MY GOD WOULD YOU TOO JUST STOP SCREAMING?!?” Ken shouted, eye twitching.



Why and Rox stared at Ken as she slowly calmed down again.



“Sorry. I guess I'm still a bit jumpy yet.” Ken said, embarrassed.



“Jumpy wasn't the word I was thinking of…” Rox said under her breath.



There was a knock on the door.



“Hello? Can I get some help?” a voice said as the door opened.



“HI RI!!” Why shouted as the figure of a girl stepped into the crowded little room.



“Why? Why! What are you doing here? Did you break something?” Ri asked.



“Well...I kinda filled this one cruiser full of explosives…” Why said, staring at his feet.



“Oh geez.” Ri said and sighed.



“But I didn't know it belonged to anyone!” Why pleaded.



“Well, whatever. I'll see what I can do about your cruiser, Miss Ken, and what do you need fixed Miss Ri?” Rox said as Ken was looking over the wide variety of screwdrivers and wrenches. “And please don't touch anything Ken.”



Ken shot a quick glare in Rox's direction but decided that Rox probably knew more about these things then she did and didn't want to mess anything up.



“I appreciate your help Rox. I suppose I'll be leaving then.” Ken said as she hurried out of the room, not quite sure where she was going. Most certainly not back to her room, that was for sure.



Strange strange people. She thought as she walked down the hall to nowhere.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



OMG ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER! Forgive me. I'm trying to make this better and move it along faster but it just doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast. Oh well. I'm still typing it. `~*~ Ken



THANKS FOR LETTING ME USE YOUR CHARACTERS GUYS!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Invader_Mira on March 31, 2006, 9:21:26 PM

Invader_Mira on
Invader_MiraXDDDDDD i HAVE to try that now...*runs into shop to get screwdriver* OK as soon as im done reading, i turn the surround sound on....*goes to next chappie*

InvaderShan on March 5, 2006, 5:20:10 AM

InvaderShan on
InvaderShanpretty good! i like rox. she's funny! *keeps reading*

Chizzy on January 31, 2006, 12:14:46 PM

Chizzy on
Chizzy:P This Story is amusing, too. X3 *hops into the next Chapter* Wheeeeeeeee!

Elen on December 29, 2005, 2:17:28 AM

Elen on
ElenMwehehehehe! makes me laugh! ^__^ keep it coming!

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on December 20, 2005, 4:39:41 AM

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on
Geckon_Lord_of_geckosHehehehehehehehe.....I like this so far.....blood muffin fo you's ^_______________________________^

kyokyokatsmoochi on December 19, 2005, 12:43:42 AM

kyokyokatsmoochi on
kyokyokatsmoochiRi: 1 for me and 0 for Red!!!! Me: Red was already in the story... Ri: WHAT?! ARRRRRRG! Me: Thanks for putting her in. She appreciates it...even if it seems she doesnt. *Sweatdrop*

Invader_Ali on December 18, 2005, 2:26:55 AM

Invader_Ali on
Invader_AliOk I am definately going to draw Rox playing a screwdriver like a guitar.