Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Yelling, Light-headedness, And TRaNk

A STORY THAT SUCKS!! :D it's my first Zim fic so be nice...

Chapter 6 - Yelling, Light-headedness, And TRaNk

Chapter 6 - Yelling, Light-headedness, And TRaNk


YES I FINALLY DECIDED TO WRITE MORE!! :D I know it's been….awhile……..PLEEZE DUN HIT MEH!!! >.O

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



“Uggh…what the?” Ken raised her head and opened her eyes. “ACK!! WHERE AM I?!?! CRAP!!!” she tried to move her arms, but found they were chained to the wall. “Oh come on! We're an ADVANCED race here!! Couldn't it have been flashier than freakin' CHAINS?!



She sighed and moved her hand to scratch her back. “Wait…WHAT?!” Her PAK wasn't there!! Where was it?! Was she going to die?!



A door opened at the far end of the room she was in. Ken squinted to see the figure of what appeared to be a SIR unit.



Crap I AM gonna die!! She thought as the thing moved toward her.



“HEY! ARE YOU AWAKE YET?!” the SIR yelled as it jabbed Ken square in the stomach.



“OOF! YES I'M AWAKE YOU LITTLE…” She cut off as the door opened again, revealing an Irken…boy? She wasn't sure.



“DEMENT, I asked you to check if she was awake, not possibly damage her insides!” the Irken yelled at the SIR.



“Nice choice of words there.” Ken replied sarcastically.



“Whatever. I fixed this.” The Irken said as he tossed what seemed to be Ken's PAK at her.



“HEY CAREFUL WITH THAT!!” Ken cried as she struggled to grab it. “And what do you mean by “fixed”?”



“Rewired some stuff, tweaked a few bolts, that's about it.” He shrugged and pushed a button, releasing Ken from the chains.



“Do you know how close I am to beating the living snot outta you, punk?!” Ken yelled as she hugged her PAK protectively.

“Uhh. You're welcome?” he answered as Ken strained to insert her PAK back into the slots on her back.



“Just shut up and help me with this!” Ken yelled as she gave up on the PAK.



The other Irken sighed and placed Ken PAK into position, where it clicked into place.



“Now if you don't mind, I'd like to leave Mister…”



“My name is TRaNk.” He replied as he clicked some lights on.



“Okaaaay. I'd like to leave, TRaNk.” Ken said, annoyed.



“Well, your ship is floating somewhere in space…waaaay over that way.” TRaNk said as he pointed out the front window of what Ken guessed was his ship.



“Great. Just great.” Ken said as she angrily pulled at her antennae. “I don't suppose you'd be willing to drop me off somewhere?”



“After you threatened me AND my SIR?…I guess.”



“I was heading toward a planet called Earth. Do you know where that is?” Ken said as she looked over TRaNk's shoulder at the control pad.



“We were heading there ourselves! Ironic.” He replied.



“Okay, well, let me know when we get there. I'm feeling kinda light-headed.” Ken said as she settled herself in a corner.



“Yeah…you might feel like that for a while.” Ken heard TRaNk say as she slowly shut down.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Okee so I guess this took place before TRaNk landed on Earth. o_O heh…I'mma go now. * a'sploades * ~*~Ken

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Invader_Mira on March 31, 2006, 9:25:29 PM

Invader_Mira on
Invader_Mirai agree with Chizzy, that line is the uhmor of it all. Yer REALLY good. i should like, go to the next one....*goes*

InvaderShan on March 7, 2006, 1:25:53 PM

InvaderShan on
InvaderShanhaha i luv trank's bluntness! *reads summore*

kyokyokatsmoochi on February 27, 2006, 12:17:25 PM

kyokyokatsmoochi on
kyokyokatsmoochiYou is so awsome.

DracoLuvur1 on February 2, 2006, 5:27:22 AM

DracoLuvur1 on
DracoLuvur1you guys are never satisfied are you? -.-;;

heheh. i kid. i promise i'll write more...eventually...i gotta study now.

Elen on February 2, 2006, 5:01:06 AM

Elen on
Elen*claps* YAY UPDATES!! Mucho goodness! Now write more!

Invader_Ali on February 1, 2006, 11:46:10 PM

Invader_Ali on
Invader_AliI was wondering when you'd write more.

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on February 1, 2006, 9:46:58 AM

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on
Geckon_Lord_of_geckosHmmmmm.......I wonder just what did TRaNk do to her PAK?...hehehehehehehehehehehe....Yayness!!!!My brain explodes with wonder of what will happen next!!!!!! I shall eagerly await more. ^________________________________________________________________^

Chizzy on February 1, 2006, 9:31:45 AM

Chizzy on
ChizzyWhoa.. Thats great. 'After you threatened me AND my SIR? ... I guess' That ws the most amusing line I've ever heard. XDD