Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Butterflys n such

A STORY THAT SUCKS!! :D it's my first Zim fic so be nice...

Chapter 7 - Butterflys n such

Chapter 7 - Butterflys n such


“Bleh…” Ken woke up and looked around. Where was she? How did she get there? Why did her head hurt so much?



She stood up and rubbed a sore spot on her backside. “I'm…on…grass…OH MY GOD! GRASS!” She bent down and started running her fingers through it. She had never seen grass so…so…green. Most of the grass she'd seen was dead and brownish.



“Wait a minute…oh…oh crap…” She wasn't on a ship anymore…she wasn't on Irk anymore…



“THAT A-HOLE DUMPED ME ON A ROCK!!” She yelled and kicked a tree. “Brilliant…just brilliant…” She slumped down onto a tree stump and sighed.



She sat there for a second, wondering where she was. And what was that buzzing?



She looked up to see a small orange bug with beautiful patterns all over its' wings hovering ever so close to where her nose would be if she had one.



“Oh!” Ken said as she fell backwards in surprise. The butterfly flitted away as Ken remained on the ground in a somewhat awkward position.



Ken blinked a few times and struggled to get to a sitting position, but found one of her antenna had gotten caught, somehow, in the bush she had fallen onto.



“Oh dear…this is…not good…” Ken pondered whether she should call for help or not.



“BRRRRINGGGG!!!” A bell rang behind her. She could hear the faint sound of children scampering past the bush where she was now trapped in.



Ken froze, eyes open. Please oh please oh please don't let one of them see me She silently prayed.



Much to Ken's horror, one of them HAD seen her. One with an absurdly large head…



All she saw was what looked like handcuffs, a flash of black, then she found herself drifting into unconsciousness yet again.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



“FINALLY! Actual proof that aliens DO exist! It's not Zim but…it's better than nothing, I suppose…I'll get Zim next.” Dib grinned evilly.



“Dib, go be crazy somewhere else. I'm on the last level here.” Gaz muttered angrily, cheek twitching ever so slightly.



“Gaz, do you know what I found on my way to skool today?” Dib said, rather proud of himself.



“If you don't go away RIGHT NOW, I will have to bring it upon myself to doom you with a pain unlike any other form of PAIN. Do you understand me?” Gaz turned to fix Dib with a glare that would make any person fall over backwards in pain.



“Eh…whatever…I'll be in the basement. Could you record Mysterious Mysteries for me? I think I'll have to miss it tonight.”



Gaz just growled as she typed away at the buttons on her Game Slave Advance.



“…Okay. Well, g'night!” Dib replied cheerfully as he dragged a rather large sack down the stairs leading to the laboratory that was their basement.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



“Honestly Red, I don't think we really needed that Ken servant girl anyway. Why should we make such a big deal out of her leaving?” Purple asked as he watched his coworker prepare a list of forms. “I mean, we can always hire a replacement.”



“No, she's important. We have to find her and get her back here as soon as possible.” Red replied as he scribbled away at the papers in front of him.



“…But WHY is she so important?” Purple asked with a tone that could've been mistaken for that of a child's.



Red paused for a second, then continued scribbling over the papers.



“Well? I'm waiting.” Purple said. Red could tell Purple had a smug look on his face just by listening to him.



“…” Red ignored him.



“Well, I think she's a little young for you…” Pur said, giggling a little to himself.



Red felt his face grow hot, gathered up what papers he could hold, then fast-walked out of the room, leaving Pur to his laughter.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Well that was fun, neh? It's kinda short though…please keep in mind I've been reading a lot of Zarla's fic, “Vargas”. If you haven't read it yet, you should. At least if you like slash and whatnot. Also, I suggest reading some of JTHM, if you haven't yet. Really, “Vargas” wouldn't make any sense whatsoever if you haven't read JTHM. Okay. I'm done ranting now. >>



SORRY FOR THE WAIT! * flees * ~*~Ken

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Invader_Mira on March 31, 2006, 9:31:58 PM

Invader_Mira on
Invader_Mira...ill kill Invader Shan before Dib gets touched. No one hurts my baby...

WELL ANYWAYS, TRaNK IS an A-hole, Ken is captured, Red is infatuated, and i am retarded. BTW, do ya think ya could include ME somewhere??? Just wondering you dont have too.... XP WHOOHOO another story fer muh favs.

FAV*

InvaderShan on March 7, 2006, 1:29:19 PM

InvaderShan on
InvaderShanHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH I'M GONNA KILL THAT DIB-MONSTER!!! Red likes Ken...apparently....:D KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please?

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on March 7, 2006, 6:11:24 AM

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on
Geckon_Lord_of_geckosHehehehe....TRaNk the A-hole, hehehehe, just dumping someone in da middle of nowhere sounds like something he'd do. And the Dib capturing Ken!!! Oh no!!!!!! hehehe good job, and I can't wait for more. ^________________________________________________________________^

kyokyokatsmoochi on March 3, 2006, 5:05:12 AM

kyokyokatsmoochi on
kyokyokatsmoochi*HEHE*