Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Twilight's Big Idea *gulps* What Does She Got Planned

The New Sailor Scouts are back. New enemys. More action. And more crazy Hika stuff. Also a new main charcter. Lastly leaves that can the scouts defeat a enemy that knew the scout genaration before them. Find out. HeatherxAlex fluff.

Chapter 10 - Twilight's Big Idea *gulps* What Does She Got Planned

Chapter 10 - Twilight's Big Idea *gulps* What Does She Got Planned
Disclaimer- Important
Heather- Dukesboyfriendandhusband( really awesome friend on here and my cuz)
Alex- firehead (my cuz and another awesome friend)


Everyones hair long or short flew as they ran to a giant moon rock as a race. But knowing Shooting Star and all the energy she has she won. But Heather and Alex didnt run they thought that they should just flirt then run.
Twilight- Shooting Star, Crescent I think yalles running junk is wearing us out.
Crystal- Not that were tired its just we got to save energy.
Cosmic- Crescent are you sure that you and Shooting Star arent twins and that Mina took you and died your hair?
Crescent- No we just grew up together.
Shooting Star- Yeah that why were so close.
Alex- Yeah but not to bring bad memories. But have you seen Palyda during this life?
Heather- Palyda? Whos that?
Others- Alexs lil bro.
Heather- *sweat drop* Sorry I asked.
Cosmic- Its alright. It will take time to understand stuff. But seeing how I showed you through that beam you probably will catch on better.
Crescent then looked down at a sharp looking dark moon rock with a frown on her face. The moon light made the scene look even more dreadful.
Twilight- Yeah but you really dont need to worry about it.
Crystal- We cant even meet him in this life. But if we do see him no one can fall for him.
Alex- Yeah. And seeing that this life was different from the last. Im now the prince of Shaw. But he didnt give me Vixen.
Heather- Whos Vixen?
Cosmic- His guardian fox.
Shooting Star- *putting her hand o Crescents shoulder* Crescent are you alright?
Crescent- I dont know. I guess I am.
Shooting Star- You know we may have probably not dated Palyda in past life but we can probably relate to your pain.
Twilight and Crystal- Yeah. Cheer up. Besides he was hardly ever there for you on our mission.
Alex- Yeah and I know for I was bad then.
Heather- Bad?
Cosmic- He was brainwashed.
Heather- My honeybunch was brainwashed!
Alex- Yes I was *He started to put his arm around Heather slowly to tease her*
Shooting Star- Well what is making me frustrated is the fact that I think were just here to give the others a brake.
Crescent- *sadly* Yeah good point. I just miss the others. But I can deal not seeing Palyda. I mean come on I was the reason Cheite got that problem and tried taking over the world. Which is kinda dumb.
Crystal- Knowing you your at the same level.
Twilgiht- Uhhhhh burn.
Heather and Alex- O-k.
Cosmic- Youll get used to it.
Shooting Star- Well I wonder where that stupid Dark Palace Of Solitude is. Because this mission is boring besides kicking butt.
Cosmic, Heather and Alex- Yeah besides that.
Twilight- We all wonder
Shooting Star- Cosmic did you get Evon and Marie mixed up in the wrong sheshi?
Cosmic- No. Why?
Shooting Star- Because Evon dont say uhhhhhhhh burn and Marie doesnt act mature.
Crescent- Nether do you.
Shooting Star- So.
Heather- Now weve lost them.
Alex- *sweat drop* Try spending a past life with them. Then you would be a bit dumbfounded.
Heather- *crosses arms* Well be glad I dont make you dumbfounded.
Crystal- Uhhhhhhhh Im a bit lost.
Twilight- *light bulb above head* UH! I got an idea!
Others- What?
Twilight- Do you think that we can all try and get a way to communicate and split up? So we can find this stupid place faster.
Crescent- Do you think we will be able to talk on the dark moon?
Shooting Star- Besides theres no tower for us to talk.
Crystal- But it was a good plan.
Cosmic- *covers face with hand* Idiots did you for get Im a sheshi of all kind of stuff. I can make a special communicator. But not many of them.
Heather and Alex- How many?
Cosmic- 3
Heather- Well I stay with honeybunch
Alex- Well if that we can split up. With people we will get along with a lot that is.
Crystal and Twilight- Well go together!
Shooting Star- ILL GO WITH CRESCENT!
Crescent- *gazing into the horizon then jumping from her name being called and a hand waving in front of her* Uhhhhhhh. OH WAIT! ILL GO WITH SHOOTING STAR! And Cosmic should go with the two ultimate lovers to keep them from danger.
Heather- *angry look* Whats that supposed to mean? No will mess with my honeybunch.
Alex- Heather calm down. We dont have powers. Not that I know of.
Heather calmed down as Cosmic got fed up with the stupidity of the people around her and created the communicators. Then they went in different directions.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SailorSilverMoon on March 31, 2007, 10:53:36 AM

SailorSilverMoon on
SailorSilverMoonPlan of doom. you changed it since I last read...

jackie4ever on January 27, 2007, 7:33:36 AM

jackie4ever on
jackie4everyay bad plan0__o

SailorSilverMoon on January 26, 2007, 9:44:48 AM

SailorSilverMoon on
SailorSilverMoonI'm hyper...nothing new.