Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - ZoroXTashigi Story

Anyways this Fan-fic is 1 story with each of my favorite couples' point of veiw. If you don't like one of these couples plz veiw the chapter of the couple you like...

Chapter 3 - ZoroXTashigi Story

Chapter 3 - ZoroXTashigi Story
ZoroXTashigi Story

Zoro had just learned a new sword technique in order to defeat the Zombie Generals. Luffy and his crew were just settled on an island and were ambushed by a lot of bounty hunters. The pirates easily defeated the bounty hunters, but everywhere they go they would be ambushed again. Finally, all the bounty hunters on that island went to attack them. This was a chance for Usopp’s new escape plan. Hissatsu Chou Kemuri BOMB! Usopp packed the ability of Hissatsu Chou Kemuri Boshi into a bomb.

As everyone got out, Zoro noticed that Tashigi wasn’t out yet. She lost her glasses (again). So Zoro found her glasses gave it to her and picked her up in a piggy back ride position and ran as fast as he could.

“Put me down!” Tashigi demanded, “I can take care of myself!”

“The smokescreen is about to clear.” Zoro said “We need to get back on the ship as fast as we can.”

---

When they got on the ship they celebrated with sake. There was about 50 barrels of sake.

“We’d better drink up,” Sanji said, “before this drunken bastard drinks it all”

“What was that, Ero-cook?” Zoro said while starting to pull out one of his swords

“You heard what I said, Marimo!”

“You trying start a fight?” Zoro pulled all 3 swords out.

“It’s about time we settled this.” Sanji went into kicking position.

As they were about to fight Nami stopped them before they killed each other.

“Stop fighting in a celebration,” Nami said.

“AYE NAMI-SAN!♥”

All the Strawhats, excluding Zoro, got all the sake out of the first barrel. Zoro just claimed that the rest of the barrels were his. As they were about to cheer, Zoro noticed that Tashigi wasn’t here.

“Oi.” Zoro said, “Where’s Tashigi?”

Luffy said, “Nami said that we were going to enter a Marine protected island. So Tashigi decided to make battle plans to easily defeat them.”

As Tashigi joined the celebration she noticed that there were no cups left. So Zoro gave her on of his barrels.

“Thank you,” Tashigi said, “but I couldn’t finish a whole barrel.”

“I thought you wanna be treated like an equal,” Zoro said. “I guess you’re like the rest of the girls on this crew.”

“Oh yeah? I bet I can drink this whole barrel.”

Tashigi held up the barrel of sake, Zoro held up 2 barrels, as the rest held up their cups. They all clashed their drinks together and screamed, “KENPAI!”

Tashigi only drank half of her barrel before she passed out. Zoro drank all of his 48 barrels. After, he was really drunk. He threw up like he was dying. Luckily, Chopper and Kaya gave Zoro some medicine.

¬---

As Zoro was sleeping he heard a noise. He went into the room where the noise was coming from. It was Tashigi training with her sword.

“Training this late?” Zoro asked.

“Uhm…..Yeah,” Tashigi responded.

“You’re afraid, aren’t you?”

“What?”

“You’re afraid of attacking the Marines, and you’re afraid of the Marines to see you as a pirate.”

Tashigi said nothing.

“Well you’re a PIRATE now! You got to face your fears and destroy them!”

Tashigi still was silent. Zoro left the room and went back to sleep. Tashigi whispered to her self, “Thank you, Roronoa-san.”

---

It was morning and the ship was getting closer to the Island. The crew only saw 1 Marine ship guarding the Island. There was no need to use Tashigi’s battle plan, since it was only 1 ship. Sunny went closer to the Marine ship. The pirates jumped on the ship.

“Captain!” one Marine shouted into a Den Den Mushi, “We’re being attacked by the Strawhat pirates!”

“All of them?” the Den Den Mushi said in the captain’s voice.

“Yes, sir. Strawhat Luffy, Pirate Hunter Zoro, Thieving Cat Nami, Sharpshooter Sogeking, Black Leg Sanji, Cotton Candy Eater Chopper, Demon Child Robin, Cyborg Franky, and 3 new recruitments. A skeleton with an afro, a blond girl with strange capsules, and…. LIEUNTENANT TASHIGI!? Wait a minute that afro…. he’s Gentleman Brook. His bounty is over 50 years old!”

“Excellent…. Once I capture the Strawhats, a traitor, and a pirate who’s bounty is over 50 years old, I’ll be promoted to Vice-Admiral!”

“You guy’s ready?” Luffy said.

The crew responded, “Aye”

600,000,000 Jac kpot!” They all shouted. (Kaya’s attack is that she threw poison capsules into some Marines’ mouths. You’ll find out more about this when the UsoppXKaya chapter comes out.)

The 600 Million Jackpot defeated all the Marines. Luffy ran into the captain’s room.

“Strawhat Luffy! Please no have mercy!”

“Gumo Gumo no PISTOL!”

---

They were about to land on the island. Everyone decided to explore and shop and on their own.

“Roanoa?” Tashigi said nervously, “Would you like to…… join me?

‘Uhm… sure.” Zoro responded.

---

As they were walking they saw the new wanted posters. And there it was: Backstabber Tashigi, WANTED.
“NO! I can’t believe it.” Tashigi said, “I have a bounty.”

“Suck it up.” Zoro said, “You’re a pirate, remember?”

Tashigi remembered the conversation last night.

“Well you’re a PIRATE now! You got to face your fears and destroy them!”

“You’re rite, Roanoa”

They continued walking and then they saw a sword shop. They decided to go in. Tashigi found a super RARE sword.

“IYA!” she shouted, “This sword is really rare! Aww… but I didn’t bring any money.”

“I’ll pay for it,” Zoro offered. “Nami lent me some money. I’ll have to pay her double or maybe triple, but it mite help on your dream. A lot of bandits have rare swords and if you don’t have any, than you won’t be determined to get confiscate rare sword from bandits.”

Zoro paid for the sword and gave it to Tashigi.

“Thank you, Roanoa.”

As they were still walking, Zoro noticed a sake pub.

“Oi.” Zoro said, “Let’s have some drinks.”

Tashigi had only a few cups of sake. As for Zoro he bought out the whole pub! A rough group of pirates, the ones that threatened Luffy, came in.

“I’ll have a drink,” the captain said. “I just had a rough fight with Strawhat Luffy”

“I’m sorry.” the bartender said, “but all the sake has been bought out!”

“WHAT! By who?”

“That man, sir”

The captain went up to Zoro and grabbed him and said “Who the HELL do you think you are?”

Zoro, really drunk, said, “I am a pretty little pony with sparkles and glitter! Hey aren’t you they guy that we met at Jaya? Bellemey I think his name was or maybe its Bellmeire or something. And how come there are 5 of you?”

Tashigi, a little drunk, chuckled a little. The captain looked at Tashigi attractively.

“Since I didn’t get any action tonight, since of that bastard Luffy,” the captain said, “I’ll just take this other hottie.”

He grabbed Tashigi.

“Oi.” Zoro said while trying to stand up, “Let go of her.”

“Or what?”
Zoro put on his bandana and drew out all 3 swords.

‘Holy hell,’ the captain thought, ‘this is Pirate Hunter Roanoa Zoro’

Santoryuu” Zoro started to say.

“Please, Roanoa, have mercy… Don’t kill me!

Drunken Oni GIRI!

Zoro was really unstable when he used this attack so not only did he kill the captain, but he killed his crew and some citizens. Zoro then passed out. Tashigi carried Zoro back to the ship. She put Zoro in his bed and she gave him some medicine.

Tashigi whispered, “Thank you, Zoro-san.”

---

The next morning after breakfast….

Zoro and Tashigi were arguing in his cabin.

“You didn’t have to save me!” Tashigi started the argument.

“What was I suppose to do? Let my nakama get raped?” Zoro argued back

“I could of taken care of my self!”

“No you couldn’t that guy was way rough”

“What do you care?”

Zoro paused. “Well maybe I do care!”

“Care about what?”

“Care about you!”

Tashigi started to blush. “Well maybe I … care about you, too!”

“Oh really?”

“Yes, why do you think I carried back to your cabin?”

Zoro started to blush. “You did that? I was wondering how I got back there.”

“Yes, because I… because I… because I LOVE YOU!”

Zoro blushed a little more. “I… uh love you, too.”

Zoro and Tashigi got closer together. They put their arms around each other and they kissed. The most unlikely couple… Came together and kissed.

Stay tuned for the UsoppXKaya story.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment