Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Love and Apocalypse

kyoshi Mitari has a problem, the end of humanity, he has an even bigger problem, his best friend getting involved. And the biggest problem yet: His best friend is his girlfriend.

Chapter 1 - Love and Apocalypse

Chapter 1 - Love and Apocalypse
Disclaimer:Dont't own YYh or the characters.
Authors note: I am not a Mitari/Sea Man fan girl. I just get pissed because he;s my fave out of the 7, an no one ever writes about him.
Love and Apocalypse



"Mitari! Mitari!" I heard Jade call me. I was about to yell, to shout, for her to stay away. These jerks wouldn;t hesitate to hurt her. "MITARI!" Her voice grew louder. I stood, holding my stomach. I looked around me, every which direction. Only four of them. Four of the usual punksand bullies from my school. I looked over to my right, a small puddle of water, fresh from the previous nights rain.
"Down, you wuss." The biggest one said as he rammed his knee into my stomach. I gasped and fell back down. In my yellow jacket that I never went without, I could feel my pocket knife in my front pocket.
"Mitari! Where are you? Mitari, please!" Jade called me again. She was getting closer to the ally the bullies had thrown me into. The boys smirked and looked at me, I knew what they were thinking. My eyes zoomed to that puddle, it was a few feet away, but I could probably make it.
"S-Stay back!" I yelled. I was silenced when they slugged me across the face. I coughed blood...blood. I rubbed some off on my hand. Just as I was about to lunge for the puddle, she turned the corner to the ally, and they each turned to stare at her, perfect, as I lunged for the puddle I slammed my blood covered fist into the puddle, and immediately, two water monsters were created. Just as a blonde short one headed towards her, I yelled,

"NOW!" And in a flash, the boys collapsed. I looked down at the water creatures and nodded, instantly, they vanished back into the puddle. I looked over to her. Jade smiled at me and ran to me, gracefully jumping over the forms of the collapsed jerks. She threw her arms around me and squeezed for all she was worth. Jade was my girl. My girl. She was from another school, but, she seemed to really like me. We started out as penpals, then friends, then BEST friends, and now we're dating. jade was spontaneous. She had the wildest ideas, it was always me who kept her in line. She's nothing out of the ordinary, she had red hair that she wears in two braids down beside her ears. She had milky white skin with pale china blue eyes, she liked wearing red plaid. I was used to seeing her in red plaid creased skirts with her black tank top and blakc knee boots. She always carried a red small purse backpack, and her guitar, she had a V electric guitar that hangs off her back by a black plaid strap, that she carried around like it was nothing. She always looked so cute in a punk way becasue she wore this spiked cat color that I had given her. I remember saving up two months worth of allowance to buy that thing.
"Way to go!" She happily exclaimed. She pulled back and pecked my cheek. I smiled and wiped the red lipgloss off of my cheek. "I couldv'e taken them, though..." She said. I sadly smiled and shook my head. Jade had her own special unique power. The same way I can control water with my blood, she can control earth with her blood. Earth like sand, dirt, mud, rock, stuff like that. She has my name wrtten on the back of her hand, Sea Man, that is.
"Yeah, but they would've pummled you, then I wouldv'e been pissed." I said, taking her hand. As we started out of the ally, I felt her fingers lace with mine. I just grinned. I was lucky, lucky to have a girl to call my own. I was bout to say something, but then another thought hit me. "Oh! Jade!" I said remembering.
"Hmm?" SHe asked turning towards me, lifting a lightly penciled brow. "Something wrong?" I swallowed the small lump in my throat, I hated lying to her. I was silent for a moment, trying to figure out what to say.
"Uh...I...ah...I won't be able to hang with you tomorrow. At least not in the morning. I have other things to do." I said. She glanced at me, but said nothing at first. The weekends were OUR days. We spent those two days together. Sometimes, I would even spend the night at her house, in her brothers room of course, but her older brother, Diamond, is pretty cool. She even had two little sisters, Amathyst and Ruby who never left me alone. Her mom was realy original......
"Is soemthing wrong, Sea Man?" She asked, using my nickname. I shook my head.
"Just stuff I gotta take care of." I replied. She nodded. "But we can meet somewhere in the afternoon?" I suggested. She shrugged.
"My house?" She said. I nodded. "Cool." I knew the business I had to do, I had to go to Mr. Sensui. My brand new boss. He scares me. Alot. Seriously. Yeah.... We had decided to go to her house for lunch. Her mom, Jasmine, or Mrs. Rihoko, was always wanting to do stuff for us. She's usually the one who takes us to our dates, or wherever we want to go. We must have been to every park in the city by now.
"Mitari?" She asked. I looked towards her. "Let's get tattoos together!"


Just like every morning, my alarm clock woke me up. I groaned and turned around in my bed before firmly jamming the snooze button down. I groan loudly again and roll of of the bed, wrapped up tightly in my covers. Throwing the cotton sheets and blankets off. I get up and brush my face and wash my teeth. Then I fix my hair. I pull on my jeans and usual yellow sweater. Then I jog out the door and onto the street, I briskly walked to the apartment building Sensui agreed to meet me at. I wander in and step into the elevator. I press the button for the top floor and wait for the gut wrenching ride, and then I step out and head into the stairs. I walk up the stairs and push the door open, I find myself on a sun covered roof. And Mr. Sensui. He's facing the city, in his usual black. The Black Angel. I walk and stand at his flank, as I always do out of respect for the older man.
"Hello, Sea Man." He greets me. I cringe.
"H-hello, Mr. Sensui...." I reply. He kept his back turned towards me, which was nothing new, but he still seemed different. "Is something wrong, Mr. Sensui? You seem......tired, or upset." I carefully asked. He chuckled in his own dark way.
"No, Sea Man. I have a question....Your lady friend....Jade Rihoki, I beleive. Is she powerful?" He asked. My heart dropped into my lower gut, I always feared he was going to ask about her. I knew it was a matter of time before Sensui found our about her. I shifted.
"She's pretty good, I guess." I answered. "She could use alot of work though...." Now THAT was the lie, Jade had extremely good judgemnt, and always knew what to do, she would be perfect for whatever Sensui was planning for her.
"I will need her assistance. There will now be eight of us. And I know her powers, so we shall call her.....Mother Nature. Very fitting, no?" He asked me, only then did he turn to look at me. I hesitated.
"Um, yes sir." I answered. "But please, sir. Don't show her the video, she may be pretty tough, but the Chapter Black would be too much." I pleaded. I didn't want Jade pulled into this. Anything but this. But Sensui had made up his mind.
"I agree, Sea Man." He smoothly said. "That's why I simply refuse to show her anything. All I have to do is talk to her to make her see the darker sides of humanity. She will bend. And she will obey."
"But Sir!" I protested, I half expected him to turn and look at me in annoyance, but he did nothing. "It would be too dangerous, she could get hurt!" I truthfully said. He just chuckled again, this ime louder, he was clearly amused with my worry. But I couldn't help it.
"Then there's no problem if you protect her. Isn't that right?" He asked. I made a small noise in suprise. I wanted to tell him no, to tell him that I didn't want my girl involved. But I held my tongue, I didn't want him to hurl me off the top of the roof.
"Tomorrow, same time, bring her here. I'll have Gate Keeper, Sniper, Gourmet, Doctor, and Game Master here to talk to her too. Don't fail, Sea Man. Thank You for your time. That is all. Good Bye, Sea Man."
"Good Bye Mr. Senui...." I said, turning away and leaving. I was glad to get away. Glad, glad, glad, glad, glad! GLAD! I exited the apartment building and began heading towards Jade's house. I hope she's awake by now. She would sleep all day if you let her. I turned onto her street. The good neighborhood. The neighborhood filled with rich people. There were only a few housees, and they were surrounded byt high fancy iron fences and large yards with fancy bushes and pretty gardens and trees. I walked to Jades gate and punched the code into the gates keypad and it slowly opened for my. I followed the cobble stone sidewalk through the lush green grass to the small mansion. I walked over to the side of the house to where there was a white lattice with Ivy grown all over. Jades window was open as always, and I began my routine. I began to climb up the lattice, gripping the ivy, and then I pulled myself through the open window that had a small balcony big enough for about four people to stand on. I crawled through and slumped onto the ground. Jade was sitting on her mink blanket and rearranging stuff in her small backpach purse. Her hair was down and she just grinned at me.
"'Morning." I said standing and dusting myself off. "I;m so used to climbing up here, it isn't even funny." I said. She laughed and shook her head.
"It's a good thing Dad is installing fire escape stairs under my balcony, they're going to be pretty. He says it for fire emergencies, but I know the REAL reason he's putting them in. He thinks you and I shoudl spend more time together. My parents adore you, Mitari. And I mean adore....." She just zipped her purse up and threw it to the side. She then reached for her laptop and layed on her stomach and turned it on. I layed on the bed next to her on my stomach, I would've put an arm around her, but it would've been a bit akwards, lying on the same bed, touching eachother. I didn't want to creep her out. But instead, she reached for my hand and softly grasped it. "Let's watch a movie...."She said. I agreed. She put a dvd in the disc thingy and instantly, the screen went black, and a movie appeared. She then pulled herself up and placed her chin on my shoulder, and her arm on the otherside of me so she was partially layin on top of me, I blushed, but I was facing the screen, so she didn't see it. It was a strange coincidence that the movie was a romance film.
"What's this called?" I asked as the actors began to undress. I got butterflies in my stomach as her hand slid over my chest and around me, pulling me tighter to her. I could fel her breast agains the back of my shoulder.
"I don't know, I found it in the dvd collection downstairs. I thought it would be interesting." She said. I scoffed and her, and she leaned forward and kissed my jaw. I was about to say something, but her father entered. At the sight of use lounging together, and her practically on top of me, he beamed with pride.
"Has he asked you to marry him, yet?" He enthusiastically asked Jade. Jade blushed.
"Um...No." She meekly said. I couldn't helpt but laugh. Her father just shrugged and backed out of the room, a look of confusion on his face.
"I'd rather be the reason for the apocalypse that have him bursting in on use like that!" SHe laughed. I felt the color drain from my face.
"Uh...Ha ha ha....?"

I sank to my bed, my hands over my face. I had done the stupidest thing I could have ever done. I shook my head and groaned. Why had I done this? What have I done? Ihad taken her to Sensui. I had taken Jade to the Seven. And he talked to her. And he lied. He showed her the Chapter Black. But she had only gotten through the first ten minutes, when she burst into tears and fled. I followed her. She ran all the way to the park and she ran to the tree we would alwasy sit at. Crying, she moaned over and over how awful it was. I tried to hold her, but she threw my arms away from her. SHe called me a moster and ran, her guitar bobbing up and down against her legs as she ran.
Now, I just lay here, thinking what an awful thing I had done. I chose obedience over love. And she was distraught. I picked up the old cord phone my my bedside and dialed her own personal number. She picked up and asnwered with a sniffly, "Hello?"
"Jadedon'thangupIneedtotalktoyoupleasedon;tbeangrygivemeachancetoexplainIdidn'tmeanforthistohappenIswearInevermeantforyoutogethurtandIunderstandifyoudon;twanttotalktomeeveragain." I said in one breath. Silence. "Jade?"
"Say that again, Mitari." SHe said. "I missed that."
"Um, to make it shorter: I;m sorry. I didn't know he was going to do that. And I didn't mean to upset, so if you wanna be angry at me for a while, I understand." I gently told her. More silence. I heard her soft breathing and knew she was thinking.
"Come over." She said. "The stairs are up." Then she hung up. I felt a pit of dread in my stomach. But I headed out anyway.

Chap 2 Review: It's wither make up, or break up...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment