Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - First Times

Summary: Their first kiss came as a surprise for both of them, but if you care to take a second look, maybe it wasn’t so surprising after all. GatriexShinon.

Chapter 1 - First Times

Chapter 1 - First Times
Title: First Times

Fandom: Fire Emblem, Path of Radience

Summary: Their first kiss came as a surprise for both of them, but if you care to take a second look, maybe it wasnt so surprising after all. GatriexShinon.

Authors Note: Thats what happens when my younger brother decides to keep me awake til three in the morning ^^ I always start to write something if Im tired&And,yes I know its short.



First Times



Their first kiss came as a surprise for both of them.



But given the fact that they considered each other best friends, Shinon simply because no one but Gatrie could stand his arrogant attitude, the knight even was surprisingly tolerant when it came to his rude comments and Gatrie for reasons unknown even to himself.
So after being around each other all the time and getting drunk together on a regular basis the kiss wasnt that much of a surprise anymore.


This had at least been the opinion of everyone who was witness to it, because both men concerned, stubbornly refused to admit that they werent quite drunk enough to not remember this first time.

__


The first time they ended up in bed together, they were drunk once again.


It had been after yet another glorious victory over the Daein army. But Gatrie hadnt bothered to learn the name of the town they had stopped at afterwards, only that their people had visited one of the taverns at the outskirts of town to celebrate.
And after their sixth mug of beer and their eighth kiss, or had it been eight beer and six kisses  neither Gatrie nor Shinon could remember for sure, and while the blue knight was musing about the fact that, yes, Shinon could drink quite a lot given his light build - he had paid for one of the bedrooms on the upper floor.


__


The first time Shinon said I love you was when it suddenly occurred to him that he wouldnt get another chance to say it.


The words were muttered between painful, desperate gasps for air, blood  his blood  staining the ground and Gatrie hovering over him.
Ironically the blood did have almost the same color his hair has and the words he wanted to say for quite some time now, which should have given his life a new, a real meaning; had a cruel finality to them.


And he couldnt stop himself from smiling at that thought.


___

Well...Here it is, my first fanfiction ever and it's in English.

So Be kind and leave me some nice comments ^^ Just kidding, just tell me what you think.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment