Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Visions

A year after Usagi's marriage. Darkened visions of the future haunt her dreams as a new enemy begins their attack on Earth. Now she wonders if Crystal Tokyo will ever come to pass?

Chapter 1 - Visions

Chapter 1 - Visions
Sailor Moon PS (Princess Soldiers)

*Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon, no da! It belongs to the great Naoko Takeuchi! Any original characters belong to me! ^_^ Yea!!!*

*It takes a year after Sailor Moon Stars*

* Now onto the story!*

Among the nothingness of space, voices can be heard that came from its unknown depths. As they look down upon the blue gem that is the Earth, they speak of it’s inhabitance with growing envy.
“Look at Grey Fairy and her slowness” asked one.
“What doth take her so long,” came another voice, but this one was dark and mysterious and Grey Fairy thought it to be very very sexy.

*WTF!!!!! Crap, my sister (Hoshi_Hikarino) got hold of the keyboard! Darn her!!!!!(Read her junk too! It’s actually pretty good.) This is what happens if you leave the computer alone for five minutes. -_-; Anyways here is da really story!*


“Earth….the beautiful glass gem of the universe” said a man cloaked in darkness looking down upon the Earth through the monitor of the space ship, “Yet look at how they treat it….”, images flashed across the monitor screen of polluted cities, landfill, and destroyed forests, “And each other”, again images flash across the monitor of people staving in poverty while others just walk by uncaring, people fighting, destroying each other and everything with war.

“If they do not even accept each other, how will they accept us?” said another man cloaked in darkness standing next to the first. The screen changed back to showing the Earth, “They do not realize how blessed they truly are.”

The first man’s eyes were illuminated by the screen. His eye narrowed as he said with contempt, “These humans do not deserve such a paradise.”

************************************************************************

Usagi stood in a hazy mist. She lifted her hand to her forehead and squinted her eyes in a vain attempt to see her surrounding better. ‘Where am I?’ she thought. She ran forward, further into the mist. She stopped abruptly and gasped. The mist ahead of her had become darkened to shades of grey and black and a girl who couldn’t be much younger than herself shrouded in darkness of the mist stood before Usagi. A surge of power coursed through Usagi’s veins. She closed her eyes as a crescent moon appeared on her forehead as she transformed in Princess Serenity with the crystal being cradled in her hands. The girl shrouded in dark mist manifests a long dark scepter out of the darkness. The girl lifts up the scepter and points it toward the princess. Dark energy exploded out of it right at the princess but, the crystal protected created a shield, protecting herself from the blast. The shield becomes larger and larger until it shatters the weapon and tears through the girl as she gives out a final silent scream. She is gone.
Princess Serenity then felt a warm light behind her. She turned. ‘What’s this?’ she thought as she walked up to the light and walked though it shielding her eyes from the blinding light. When the light started to fade she opened her eyes. Princess Serenity gasped to see the glorious city of Crystal Tokyo.

************************************************************************

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment