Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - The Creeper.

This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)

Chapter 14 - The Creeper.

Chapter 14 - The Creeper.
Aurora was trembling from head to foot, she was gasping for breath and starting to feel faint. She had been screaming for help, but nobody came. Damon stood watching her with a devilish crooked smile.
Honey, stop screaming, He approached her slowly; he spoke calmly and gently in a comforting tone. Aurora screamed at the top of her lungs, her voice cut off and she choked. See? Youll suffocate soon if you dont stop. He put his hands on both sides of her and leaned in close, Youre sucking in more air than whats coming in.
What, She gasped, What are you doing here? She coughed.
I just wanted to see if you liked my roses, His smile widened into a toothy grin, Judging by your reaction, you know who I am.
Your Sylas brother, She said, wheezing, You betrayed him and joined the demons.
No, sweetie you have it wrong, He said nuzzling his nose to hers, He betrayed me by not joining me, I asked him to but he said hed rather die. So Im going to give him one more chance to be by my side or Ill grant his wish and kill him.
Why did you give me gifts and roses, She asked weakly, And continue to stay hidden when you could so easily over power me?
You make me look like a bad guy, He stuck out his lower lip, pouting. I think youre gorgeous. He started to lean in for a kiss, Auroras turned her head but he settled for her cheek, Falling for you was both the smartest and dumbest thing my brother ever did. Youre way too good for him, and he knows it.
And youre any better? The air was starting to get thinner.
Much better, darling, He chuckled, I can give you anything and everything. I have no fear and can protect you; nobody is stupid enough to cross me. He licked her cheek softly and groaned, Not only are you gorgeous but youre delicious.
Ugh, Aurora tried to push him away but he wouldnt budge, Get away from me!
Ha, He laughed, Youll come around. He grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him. Tell me what you think of me, and be honest. He said, his eyes glowed brighter for moment.
I think youre really hot, Aurora said without being able to stop herself. He smiled.
I thought so, He said.
What did you just do? Aurora asked, her head was slightly spinning from looking directly at him. He was evil, but he was also amazingly sexy. She admitted to herself that he was even better looking than Sylas.
Oh sweetie, He snickered; the sweet smell of his breath nearly knocked her off her feet, it was similar to cinnamon. Sylas isnt the only one with abilities.
What can you do? She asked.
I can do everything. He smiled.
I highly doubt you can do everything, She said, Define everything.
Everything is everything silly girl, He ruffled her hair, The only thing I cant do is woe you apparently.
I love someone else, She said, feeling proud of herself.
Sylas doesnt love you, He said seriously.
How could you possibly know that? She asked.
Honey, hes gay. He said with a short laugh.
What? No he isnt, She argued.
Ive been honest so far, He said, it was true.
Can you prove it? She demanded more than asked.
Of course, He smiled devilishly, But you wont like it, unless youre only acting like you hate me.
What do you have to do? She braced herself for the worst.
You, He pointed at her than shifted his hand to point at himself, Have to kiss me.
Youre lying, Aurora glared at him, he shook his head.
I can transport my memories to you, but only through sexual contact. You should be glad something as simple as a kiss can be used. He chuckled, Aurora shuddered but she really did somewhat like the idea of kissing him.
How long will it last, and if youre lying to me I will clobber you. She said in the most threatening voice she could. He looked amused but made no comment, he simply just tilted her chin up with two fingers like Sylas had in her dream. But the kiss that followed differed greatly from the one she imagined.
When his lips touched Auroras she went limp and her legs collapsed from under her, Damon wrapped an arm around her waist and back and held her up. An image filled her head of Sylas and another boy embracing on a random street; it was almost like she was really there. Suddenly Sylas leaned down and kissed the boy deeply, the other boy kissed him back. They had kissed for nearly five minutes when they broke apart.
Aurora gasped and Damon pulled away, her whole body was warm and tingling. Her lips and every other body part craved him. Except her heart was broken, and she was starting to cry. Damon hugged her to his chest and she let him, his arms were around her securely.
Hold on to me, He said, she did so and closed her eyes tight as tears flowed out. There was a sudden crunch of metal that slowly faded, when her eyes popped open she was no longer in the elevator but standing in a field of over grown grass and flowers. Damon was gone but at her feet there was a rose with a note, she picked it up and read it.
Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. She whispered as she read it out loud.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment