Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Ecstacy

This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)

Chapter 16 - Ecstacy

Chapter 16 - Ecstacy
Aurora had no idea where she was, there wasnt a building or house to be seen except a small log cabin half in the field of flowers and partially hidden in the forest. She couldnt see a driveway or path, yet alone a road. There were no cars to be heard or planes flying overhead, not even a boat on the lake. She took a closer look at the lake, checking for docks or boat launches. Nothing but one dock and a small speed boat, but it belonged with the cabin.
She looked up at the sky; no clouds, just a bright full moon and billions of stars twinkling together. After the past few days she wouldnt be surprised if a UFO streaked through the sky or one of the werewolves from Twilight flew out of the trees and imprinted. She shuddered imagining a thirsty vampire finding her standing there out in the open field like a big red light up target.
With one last look at the stars she turned and began walking to the cabin. Attached to the rose Damon had left was a key tied to the stem with a red ribbon, she pulled it lose and stuck it into the hole. The door unlocked and she opened it, she walked in and felt the wall for the light. She hit a switch and lights came on, she gasped.
The cabin was huge and had wooden floors and walls that shined in the light. Before her was a large hallway that had a staircase going down and to her left a living room with a fireplace. Assorted gray, white, and black rocks lined the fireplace and windows; she walked in and ran her hand over a black leather sofa.
She looked right and saw a dinning room with a black wood table big enough for eight people, above the table hung a glass crystal chandelier that glittered. She walked in and looked at some of the items on the table; there was a note with a whistle on it similar to the one Sylas had given her except black and white.
She picked it up, the whistle was made from a very smooth onyx stone but she wasnt sure about the white designs. It sparkled like fresh snow and was just as smooth as the stone, like marble. She picked up the note and read it; this is for you, darling. If you need anything, ever, Ill come running. It was from Damon, of course.
She placed the whistle in her pocket and continued looking through the house. The dinning room had a hallway to the right that lead into a kitchen the size of a swimming pool; in the center was a dark blue counter with a stove and many drawers, the walls were lined with cabinets and a microwave, than there was the refrigerator.
She grabbed the handle and opened it; it was very well stocked with foods of different varieties. Aurora spotted a container of strawberries and nearly jumped for joy, strawberries were her favorite.
Do you like the current arrangements? Aurora spun around, nearly running into Damon. Her hand flew to her heart.
Yes, She took deep breaths, Are you trying to kill me? He smiled, she wasnt sure if she wanted him to answer.
Now, He started, wrapping his arms around her, Why would I want to kill you when Im falling for you so?
I dont know, She shrugged, Your kind of creepy, wait. What?
Oh my, now thats not very nice at all. He said and started pouting again, Aurora noticed that he was no longer wearing goggles and that in there place he had horns.
Did you say youre falling for me? She asked, slightly confused about his words. He didnt even know her.
Yes I did, He pressed his forehead to hers with a wide smile, Can you blame me, darling? Aurora tried to pull away but hit her head on a shelf inside the refrigerator.
Can you remove me from the fridge? She asked realizing she actually was in the refrigerator, Damon laughed lightly.
Only if I can have you for dessert, He licked her cheek; Aurora smacked his head, a sharp pain cut through her hand. She had sliced herself on his horns, Babe.
Ouch, She looked at the wound and saw blood making its way down her wrist and arm, shoot.
Give it here, He said while taking her wounded hand into his, he held it tightly for a moment. The bleeding slowed but didnt stop, for a moment Aurora wondered if she had hit something lethal. Damon leaned in, bringing her palm to his mouth.
What are you doing? She said, yanking her hand away.
Making it better, He said while grabbing and holding onto her wrist, Trust me. He looked into her eyes and for some reason, she did. She stopped pulling back and relaxed, he smiled and brought her palm to his lips again.
Damon stuck his tongue out and for the first time Aurora noticed it was pierced, she also noticed how sharp his fangs were. He pressed his tongue to the wound; there was a brief moment of pain but than a tingling feeling, he licked up slowly.
His fangs tickled her palm but didnt hurt her; she could see blood coating his tongue but couldnt feel anything but ecstasy. He pulled away and licked his lips. Aurora examined her hand, the wound was gone and there wasnt even a scar.
See, He said while pulling her to him and closing the fridge, That wasnt so bad, now was it?
No, She said, It was really enjoyable. What did you do? Damon chuckled and leaned in, his lips at her ear.
You should see what I can do to your G-spot, He whispered seductively into her ear, she shivered involuntarily. He kissed her earlobe and gave it a gentle nip, Aurora felt like electricity was flowing through her.
Hmm, He pulled away, still holding her.
What, She asked, And why havent you answered my questions?
You ask too many for me to be able to answer all of them, besides, He ruffled her hair, Curiosity killed the cat.
Oh my god, I need to feed Rayne! Aurora exclaimed, remember that Rayne hadnt been feed in hours. She felt horrible.
I can go get her, in the mean time, He snuck in a swift kiss, You should see the bedroom. And he was gone. Aurora sighed and could only wish that she wasnt starting to like Damon more than Sylas.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment