Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Choices

This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)

Chapter 24 - Choices

Chapter 24 - Choices
As soon as Aurora opened her eyes her stomach heaved, she closed her eyes again. She tried to relax so she wouldnt throw up, but the room was spinning. She groaned and brought her knees up to her chest, she heard a chuckle and her memories came flying back. The demonic beast in the window.
She opened her eyes and saw a dark skinned man sitting in the corner with one arm resting on his knee and the other leg stretched out. He looked Egyptian, black hair and tan skin with black eyes and dark eyeliner. He was watching her without blinking with a crooked toothy grin.
Hello, He said in a deep voice, Sorry about the scare, sweetheart.
Um, Aurora sat up slowly, Who are you?
Im Lucifer, Damon sent me to watch you. He thinks Sylas is hot on the trail. He explained; he still hadnt looked away or blinked.
He told me about you, youre his right hand man right? She asked.
Yes, Im the strongest demon in existence right behind him. He tilted his chin up proudly.
Wow, Aurora said unenthusiastically and yawned.
There might be a battle tonight, He said, Aurora looked at him wide eyed.
Between Sylas and Damon? She asked and he nodded.
Yes, my Lord finally let his brother in on the secret. That he still lived, and that hed fight for you. Sylas is willing to kill to get you back, though against us he doesnt stand a fighting chance.
What? Damon said hed fight fair, just how many of you are there? Aurora said, Lucifer laughed at this.
There are millions of us, He said, Aurora gasped, Each and every one of us with the urge to kill Sylas.
Why do you all want to kill him? What did he do to you? She was angry.
He imprisoned our master, the only one who can lead us to dominance. Damon will make us rulers! He said with confidence.
No, Aurora shook her head, There has to be another way, I dont want to lose either of them. He finally blinked and turned to look to his right, What? She asked, looking in the same direction, she didnt see anything.
Heh, He was looking at Aurora out of the corner of his eye, Humans. He materialized into thin air and was gone.
I dont think Ill ever get used to that, She sighed and layed back down on the bed. She fell back asleep after a few count downs from one hundred. She started to dream about Damon.
He was lying in the grass shirtless and she was admiring his features, he was a little more pail than Sylas but the shade was creamy. His eyes were closed and he was smiling as she stroked the lines and creases between his muscles. He shivered and opened his eyes; the red was starting to be less frightening and more comfortable.
She leaned down and kissed his chest a few times gently; he pulled her on top of him and kissed her. The cinnamon taste was the same in her dream, but something seemed off about him.
Who do you choose, He asked, Choose me and I can give you everything.
Choose me and youll be protected, Sylas was suddenly laying on the ground beside Damon, I can save you from anything. He said, she looked between the two of them. She was confused; shed grown attached to them both, Damon for his charm and Sylas for his motivation to protect her.
She awoke and felt a tear run down her cheek; she wiped it away with the back of her hand. What if they make me choose? Or worse, what if they fight and I lose them both?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment