Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Hello, brother.

This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)

Chapter 25 - Hello, brother.

Chapter 25 - Hello, brother.
Damon, Sylas stared in disbelief at his brother before him, it was Damon but he had changed. His once blonde hair was a deep red with black running through, sharp demon horns shined in the light, his green eyes had turned blood red and he had devilish fangs.
You look surprised, brother, he said, I cant believe you didnt suspect this.
Whats happened to you? Sylas asked.
I learned to shape shift as well, but unlike you I didnt let myself get stuck. He chuckled, the laugh turned to a bark as he morphed into a large black wolf with red eyes.
Do you know why Im stuck like this? Damon nodded and turned back to his demonic self.
You took the form of something that was half mortal, He explained, Changing into something else would be lethal so your body locked the ability away.
Why have you been hiding from me? Sylas demanded.
When my volcano erupted I was badly injured, I would have died if my minions hadnt found me and nursed me back to health. He turned and smiled at a demon standing behind him in the doorway, But it took me centuries, He turned back to Sylas, To regain my powers.
Youre very strong, Sylas said and started to doubt that he could defeat him in battle.
Yes, but not as strong as you. He frowned, Sylas, I dont want to fight you. I simply want you to join me and rule with me. An equal partnership, I would control the underworld. You could have whatever you wanted.
Demons dont make peace treaties, Sylas said.
Sylas, Damon shook his head, Im no demon, Im your brother. A guardian, I just chose to be the guardian of the underworld.
Ill make a deal with you, Damons eyebrows went up, Give me Aurora and I will let you and your demons be. Damon sighed.
I cant do that, Sylas He said.
Why? Sylas demanded; he was outraged. The last thing he wanted was to lose her and the only thing he wanted was to have her.
Sylas, she calls to us like a Siren because of that shield. I cant leave her to you, because I too have fallen in love with her. Sylas remembered the shields now, he felt stupid for not seeing it before. His body shook from rage; he knew that Damon was a charmer. He also knew that he could hypnotize people just as Sylas could, he mightve already done that to Aurora.
How about this, Sylas growled, Release me and in a months time we shall fight, one on one, a fair battle for her.
Sylas, you are much stronger then I am; it is far from fair. He said, And the last thing I want to do is fight you unfairly, because I know that Id win. I want you to rule with me, brother.
Than we shall both spend equal time with her, and well let her choose. And no abilities can be used to alter her decision. Sylas offered; Damon seemed to think it over.
Alright, I ask for one more week with her. Then you may have her. He said; it seemed fair enough.
Agreed, now tell this beast to release me. He said and Damon smiled.
This would be a good chance for you to see youre power, release yourself. He said before teleporting away. Sylas growled and tightened his fists; he felt his claws digging into his flesh. He concentrated hard, trying to find the shape shifting ability.
He pictured the form he wished to take and let the rage lure the ability back to him from the shadows of his memory.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment