Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Well, this is the only chapter here...so far

There is a lot of future type stories from Dib's eyes, so here is one from Zim's.  There is a follow up, to be posted later.

Chapter 1 - Well, this is the only chapter here...so far

Chapter 1 - Well, this is the only chapter here...so far
It's been over 70 years, since my pull out of Earth conquest.
I found that I had failed both the myself and the Tallest.
But my life as an Invader wasn't over. So I decided to do just as Tak had done.
I went to the training planet, Devastis, to take the 70 year test.
So with my training done, and my new knowlage of Invader tactics,
I now find myself, for reasons unknown even to me, flying back to that pittiful planet.
I no longer pilot the Voot Cruiser, for it had been replaced by a newer model.
And GIR had long since been shut off and replaced. Can't say I really miss him though.
My first trek whick took six months, will now only take about four weeks.
Which is plenty of time to devise a plan, and to think.
Thoes two miserable years on Earth, all thoes wretched people. I wonderd if I would run into them again.
Then there was Dib. Hed be about eighty or so now.
He would no longer be a threat to me, for the Dib that once used to infultrate my base,
Could now barely breath on his own, excelent.
I wondered about my old enemy. He'd be aged, bent strangly and weak, while I havent changed at all.
All the better for me, I suppose.
Well, what awaits me on that planet is a mystery, but it's destruction, I guarantee.
It's my time to reign once more, the dawn of the mighty Irken empire, raised once again.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlyssaC on March 31, 2007, 7:53:40 AM

AlyssaC on
AlyssaCWow!
Good so far!
let me know when you get another chapter!
*Favz*