Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Corpse Gene

The story of Gonan Fairchild. The secrets of how he survived death are here. Warning! If you are scared easily, you may not want to read this!

Chapter 4 - The Corpse Gene

Chapter 4 - The Corpse Gene
I know that Gonan's story was really short but it's not over. I'm going to make a continuation and call it the corpse gene. This will explain all questions about Gonan's strange family. There are different types of corpses too.
The next story will tell all about Gonan's encounters with his other siblings and will include how they died. It will show how the other types of corpses evolve and what they look like. You may have noticed that normal corpses transform with the pain of death. They must keep that pain until they come back to life.
Also I might mention that what Gonan said about killing corpses is not entirely true. There is one type of corpse is not entirely true. There is one type of corpse that can't survive without the loss of blood. It they didn't loose blood every day, they would probably explode like that girl from Cloverfield. Well, that's all until my next story.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on July 16, 2009, 2:39:31 AM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animeso i'm gonna have to check this one out too if i'm curious for more detials, huh? mmm... ok. *goes to investigate*
(yay! 1st comment) *1st comment celebration/dance*