Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - 1 Through 7

A collection of drabbles for GrimmjowXOc!

Chapter 0 - 1 Through 7

Chapter 0 - 1 Through 7
This is not simply a romance; it's not all lovey-dovey-sickeningly-sweet stuff, it's got plenty of (attempts at) comedy, serious focal points and personal analyzations,angst, the works. I /do/ try. I'm open to prompts and suggestions, I love to hear from people. This is an ongoing work, I'm actually up to about chapter 12 now and believe me they get much better (I hope) the farther in you get due to practice. Anticipate the occasional song-fic, if you don't like em, skip em, I don't care as long as you're not a jerk about it.These are GrimmjowXOC, though you could imagine it's a reader insert, I don't know, it's up to you entirely. Some of these crack, some of them serious, and not a lot of them actually line up with my OC's actual storyline...or does it? what-the hell-ever. Anyway, these two are always giving me something to run with and my music has been helping too. Enjoy everyone. Suggestions and pointers are very welcome.NOTE NOTE NOTE! 6/22/13 : These drabbles are for comedic purposes only. They do not necessarily fall in line with this OC's main storyline which is still currently under development. The same can be said for her back story, abilities, aspects of her appearance and possibly even her name.NEW NOTE: 6/23/13. This OC has officially gone through a name change. Chanae is now Chiori. Perhaps you don't like the name, perhaps you think it's ugly. If so, I'm sorry for that but /I/ am happy with it. Her name was a source of indecision for the longest time and I believe it was time for me to simply change it. You have to admit, tt's more believable now, seriously.~KittyNo (GrimmjowXOc, Grimmjow's POV)Dogs are horrible, mangy, filthy creatures in my opinion. Still, when she came running up to me with a huge smile and a fracking puppy cradled in her arms I just couldn't tell her no.Flowers (GrimmjowXOc, Chiori's POV)Grimmjow did not do flowers. He was not cuddly, he was not nice, and he did not do flowers. The only plant-life in my garden he'd managed to take a liking to happened to be the giant venus flytrap. It had taken a liking to eating some of the smaller hollows that have managed to get in if they aren't careful. We both agreed to name it 'Killer'.Gin (Chiori's POV)Despite all that Aizen and his accomplices had done I still managed to become very fond of Gin. With his squinted eyes and silky, short, white hair, he reminded me of a charmingly sneaky fox. He was also wonderful for bouncing ideas off of when I wanted new ways to annoy Grimm.Cry (GrimmjowXOc, Grimmjow's POV)When she dropped to her knees in a boneless heap and the smell of saltwater hit my nose I knew she was doing it again. With a snarl I tilted her head up by her chin and licked away one of the salty trails. "Quit your cryin' woman, I'll find your frackin' earring."Blunt (GrimmjowXOc)"Those jeans are too small for you." said Grimmjow with a scoff. Chiori paused for a moment in the full-length mirror. "Are you calling me fat?""No I said those jeans are too small for you.""So you're calling me fat.""No, but those jeans make you look fat." Grimmjow grinned perversely as they squared off."…frack you.""Anytime baby."No Good (GrimmjowXOc)Grimmjow felt a hand cup his bare cheek and then slide leisurely along his jaw. "You know you're no good for me, right?" she asked him. He chuckled darkly in return."Don't you?"Leather (GrimmjowXOc, Grimmjow's POV)I could feel her eyes roaming my back and I barely resisted the urge to twitch. "What?" I growled, tossing a glare over my shoulder. "You know, you'd look really good in leather." She stated and then a grin very similar to one of my own split her face."And you've got a really nice @$$ too."I'll probably be updating this every once-in-a-while. Review plz and no flames, I'll just ignore.Note: In 'Cry', I don't want anyone to think Chiori is shallow. Those earrings are very important to her. They were given to her by Masaki as a present. If she were to lose one (hell, if I ever lost something like that) she'd have a meltdown. They are red and star-shaped with silver backings.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment