Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Recap (MUST READ THE LAST PARAGRAPH!!!)

A story about the Hidden Sparks team!
Dont be scared of the # of chaps!!! Most of them are Super Short! So really, its like there is 20-24 chapters!!!!
The ratings are just to be safe, its better to be too high with them than too low ^_^
~JJ

Chapter 15 - Recap (MUST READ THE LAST PARAGRAPH!!!)

Chapter 15 - Recap (MUST READ THE LAST PARAGRAPH!!!)
Ok im just going to give a little recap of what happened in the past chapters^^

Jamal, Nova, Winnie, and Celine were selected to be the new team 7 under the supervision of Mew, they all passed the test that Kakashi Hatake once did for his students and got promoted to the level of gennin.

Later on the team gets called in by Tsunade and get assigned to their 1st mission, and although they wanted to go on a dangerous mission, their leader picks the C-rank which is to bring a pack of goodies to a neighboring village.

During they rest Jamal decides to go and train, while Celine goes with him. But as they train 2 new Akatsuki members, Tenno (Ten-oo) and Siken (Sie-ken) knocked them out and kidnapped them. When the rest of the team starts moving out Mew senses a strange chakra and tells Winnie and Nova to go around the path.

The two girls run into the akatsuki member Siken, who held Jamal and Celine captive. They engaged in combat. Winnie and Nova showed fantastic effort but in the end were defeated by Siken and then out of nowhere a misterious figure comes out of a thick fog, who is none other than the Demon of the Mist...ZABUZA!!!...Zabuza then destroys Siken and Celine and Jamal come to the girls' aid...whne everyone is healed they move out to their sensei, Mew.

When they arrive Celine immediately starts healing Mew as she tells them about her battle with Tenno. She apparently won since the seal on her that was meant to contain her full blood line trait sprung a leak and Tenno fleed.

After Mew is healed she erases the memory of most of the mission (didnt have enough chakra to cover all of it) from Winnie Nova and Jamals minds but leaves Celine and tells her that they MIGHT have a complete peronality change, different jutsu, and ect. She tells Celine to keep the mission a secret no matter what


Now it is 1 year since that mission and The Gennin are more mature...ok nevermind, but they are more experienced...team 7 hasnt had any good mission ever since the year before, but has trained a lot with their sensei Mew, and are now ready to take on the new challenges that face them!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

yeah this is a wierd recap like thing...

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 1, 2007, 10:26:33 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101wow this will be cool^^

pizza24 on September 1, 2007, 2:12:51 AM

pizza24 on
pizza24that is AWESOME! i can't wait to see wat happends to us next!

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 31, 2007, 7:01:09 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverOMG so now your going to start it with us being older?! THATS AWESOME! How old? 16, like in the Shippuuden, I don't care really, It's just so cool that we are older! I can't wait to read what happens next! KYAA!

~Your Sista^^

Konohasdarkshadow on August 31, 2007, 8:20:09 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadowwell its not shippuden yet..but we are older...and remeber our personalities changed so yea

rffraff05 on August 31, 2007, 5:01:02 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05Awesome, can't wait to see what happened! eek i cannot hold the excitement in Little Bro!