Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 35 - 1 More day til decision

A story about the Hidden Sparks team!
Dont be scared of the # of chaps!!! Most of them are Super Short! So really, its like there is 20-24 chapters!!!!
The ratings are just to be safe, its better to be too high with them than too low ^_^
~JJ

Chapter 35 - 1 More day til decision

Chapter 35 - 1 More day til decision
Two days have passed but a lot has happened. Dan and Winnie now have a more father-daughter relationship for Dan has taken her up as an apprentice. Winnie was promoted to Chunnin because of her training with Dan

Mew got sent on a mission the same day Jamal, Nova, and Ryo got back and she should be getting back tomorrow.

Ryo is now living with Jamal and Celine. He lets Winnie and Dan live in the Uchiha compound. Ryo also got assigned to team 7 to replace Winnie.

Nova, though she doesnt live with Ryo, Celine, and Jamal, she visits them almost every day and sleeps over almost every day so it sort of is like living there. She even has a dresser and a lot of personal belongings in Celines room now!

Celine has gotten A LOT better with her jutsu, and is currently creating her 3rd jutsu! Her first jutsu was a practice but got ranked a B-rank genjutsu. When she made a second, she had practiced so it was more powerful. It was ranked an A-rank ninjutsu technique. Celine is also a Chunnin. Her promotion was due to the Hokage being so impressed with her jutsu making skills that she promoted her!

Now for Jamal. He has been trying to perfect a jutsu Dan quickly taught him. The Rasengan Wolf Sword. Jamal and Nova have grown a lot closer. Celine and Ryo bug them about their relationship and think that they never do anything together. But they usually sneak out and secretly go on dates because they know that if Ryo or Celine found out that they would be bothered for a lllooonnngggg time. Jamal, Nova, and Ryo have been thinking about the offer purposed to them by the akatsuki.

And soon....a decision will be made!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 27, 2008, 10:38:32 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101oh boy...

winxgirl21 on April 26, 2008, 2:57:53 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21uh-oh. i hope they make good decisions...