Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 41 - Werewolf Hunters: Jamal, Ryo, and Nova

A story about the Hidden Sparks team!
Dont be scared of the # of chaps!!! Most of them are Super Short! So really, its like there is 20-24 chapters!!!!
The ratings are just to be safe, its better to be too high with them than too low ^_^
~JJ

Chapter 41 - Werewolf Hunters: Jamal, Ryo, and Nova

Chapter 41 - Werewolf Hunters: Jamal, Ryo, and Nova
"Alright let's get down to business!" Pein shouted as the akatsuki members lazily shuffled towards him. "We are going to have an initiation to determine which of these 3 goes to which team." Pein explained

"FUUUUUCK!" Hidan shouted as itachi gave him a quick slap to the back of his head and acted like he didnt do anything "DAMMIT KISAME!" hidan yelled as kisame shot itachi a glare while itachi silenty snickered.

"As i was saying, we are going to watch these 3 on a mission and watch how they work together." Pein said as he pointed at the ex-konoha ninja. "I will assign 3 of YOU" Pein pointed at all of the members of the akatsuki excapt for Jamal, Nova, and Ryo "to watch them closely. Of course Itachi is perfect for this. I think i also want zetsu to watch over two" The 2 powerful ninja stepped foward. "i also want..." Pein grinned "Hidan"

"shoot!!!! WHY THE frack DO I HAVE TO DO IT!?!??!?" Hidan whined

Pein continued on as if Hidan wasn't there. "I want you 3 to....catch a werewolf." The three ninja just stood there, awe-struck "I don't want you too kill it though" Pein explain "just put it in a coma or something, but that would still be a little too much." Pein said to himself.

"Uh, how do you expect us to catch a werew-" Nova started.

"WOOOOOH, WE'RE GOING WEREWOLF HUNTIN TONIGHT!!!!" Ryo shouted as he raised his kunai.

"WEREWOLF HUNTER: Jamal, REPORTING FOR DUNTY MASTER PEIN!" Jamal said, saluting Pein.

"I am glad that you 2 are hyped up, because it won't be very easy for you. Trust me." Pein said as he stretched and said "Well get to it, its in the mountains somewhere." Pein said, and with that Jamal, Ryo, and Nova set out to their journey to the mountains, not a difficult, or very dangerous one, but a long one. A reeeeaaalllly long one.

--------------------------------

Author's Note: Okay this is just a quick filler to tell u 3 readers what's happening while diedara is fighting dan and while celine and winnie are fighting kairi....hope you ppl are looking foward to it, because trust me, it probably won't be worth the wait -_-...JK!.....sorta

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on April 4, 2009, 12:16:47 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101oh wow.