Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - DéspairsRay @ Linnanmäki part 1

A funny Despafic by my friend and I. The idea came from a silly thought of if the boys visited the Finnish amusement park Linnanmäki. Note that Mukuro is me and Banana-sama is my friend and that the shounen-ai content in this fic is very mild.

Chapter 1 - DéspairsRay @ Linnanmäki part 1

Chapter 1 - DéspairsRay @ Linnanmäki part 1
Four foreign creatures gowned in Gemini -outfits arrived to the mottled gates of Linnanmäki. Standing in a line they observed the gates with empty eyes. A mother with her little ones passed by.

One of the children: "Mom, look! Clowns!"
Mother: "Now, dear, don't point the nice ladies."

The creatures glanced the flock for a moment before they continued their way through the gates. They arrived to the ticket office just as the tallest of them caught something inexplicable in his eye.

Karyu: "(puffing) Ah! Cotton candy !"
Tsukasa: "You won't get anything before we get in."
Zero: "Let's buy Hizu-kun the children's ticket."
Hizumi: "Hey!"
Cashier: "(in English) So three adults' tickets and one children's?"
Hizumi: "(hitting his fist against the wall) FOUR adults' tickets, kudasai!"

The others giggled behind Karyu. Eventually they got in.

Karyu: "(eyes round by the sight) Ah!"
Zero: "(captures Karyu by the collar and draws the guitarist closer to himself) Be patient, let the little ones decide where to go first."
Hizumi: "Haa haa, very funny."

Giving it a small thought Hizumi suddenly screams: "Let's go to the rollercoaster!"

And so the four of them dashed to the old rollercoaster. Hizumi observed the board.

Hizumi: "I wonder what it says here.."
Tsukasa: "According to the information I've recieved there reads about the history of this rollercoaster and blaa dii bla bla..." and mean time the rest of the group fell asleep.

The line moved on and finally the group got on their wagon. Hizumi bounced on the first one with Karyu, Tsukasa and Zero behind them.

Zero: "(mumbling) Why the wagons have to be yellow..?"
Tsukasa: "(gazing at the picture signs on the side) Karyu-san, shouldn't you keep your legs and arms inside the wagon?"
Karyu: "(fretting about his legs) But I am!~"

There were no words to describe what kind of a position he was sitting in. Pushed in a narrow space, Karyu didn't feel himself comfortable at all. The yellow wagons finally started to move. Hizumi raised his hands in the air.

Hizumi: "Whee~"
Karyu: "Put the hands down, dammit!"
Zero: "This wasn't a good idea.."
Tsukasa: "No, no it wasn't.."
Zero: "(accidentally glancing over Karyu) What the--? Quite a.. original posture you have."¨
Karyu: "Help, I can't feel my legs! O.O"
Hizumi: "Shut up now! It's starting! ^^w"

And so the wagons started to go faster..

Karyu: "Seriously, I don't feel so good! (tries to change to a better position)"
Hizumi: "Whee~ Up up up!"
Zero: "(sweatdrop)"
Tsukasa: "I think this case is--"
Others: "SHUT UP!"

And so the wagons go down..

to be continued..

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment