Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - DéspairsRay @ Linnanmäki part 3

A funny Despafic by my friend and I. The idea came from a silly thought of if the boys visited the Finnish amusement park Linnanmäki. Note that Mukuro is me and Banana-sama is my friend and that the shounen-ai content in this fic is very mild.

Chapter 3 - DéspairsRay @ Linnanmäki part 3

Chapter 3 - DéspairsRay @ Linnanmäki part 3

Everybody turned to look at the "pony".

Pony: ”.___.’’ pa-oon...”
Karyu: ”(with bad English accent) Whuat iz thiz?! o.o Iz tsis ah zouke?” (transl. What is this? Is this a joke?)
Hizumi: ”Oh Devil, that pony moved!”
Tsukasa: “But fiberglass doesn't move..”
Zero: ”... oO’’”
Child: ”EEEH! (runs away from the carousel)”
Karyu: ”(pokes the pony's head with his sticky fingers)”
Pony: ”... (tries to not be)”
Karyu: ”(shrugs) I guess it was nothing..”
Hizumi: ”Fhack, it had to move .___. Fhack.. fhack..”
Zero: ”Oh, Karyu-san! Just look how you have messed your face. (moves closer to the guitarist to touch his face)”

To that touch the guitarist fell as if he just had melted. Meanwhile the bassist wiped the guitarist's face...

Pony: ”(nosebleed)”
Tsukasa: ”I wonder if there's a little problem with the engine now that it seems like oil's dripping from that pony..”
Hizumi: ”Told you so.”
Pony: ”(kicking Zero's ankle) pa-ooon~”
Zero: ”O.O frack, now I'm sure it moved!”
Karyu: ”Hey, this isn't a pony! No wonder why the feeling under my @$$ was so soft.. T^T”

And so the pony revealed to be one of the Mania, Mukuro.

Mukuro: ”Mukuro dessssu ^^w”
Karyu: ”Karyu dessssu ^^w”
Hizumi: ”Hizumi dessssu ^^w”
Tsukasa & Zero: ”Wtf?”

Soon the carousel ride ended and the band continued their way. They didn't take Mukuro with them, but they couldn't expect that that certain Mania would stalk them for the rest of their trip.

Tsukasa: ”Do you have that feeling as if someone's following?”
Others: ”(shrugs)”
Karyu: ”Oh! Oh! Let's go there!~ (pointing at the big spinning machine)”
Zero: ”... @___@ No.. not there..”
Karyu: ”(grabs Zero's hand) It can't be that bad! Just look how smoothly it spins.”

The bassist followed how the machine decorated with funny colors and spirals spun in the air upside down and the fountains below it almost touched the people's long hair.

Zero: ”... No way x__x”

And so the others had to drag Zero with them with claws and fangs (literally).

Ticketman: ”(in English) Does the sonny have enough height?”
Hizumi: ”(sulking) Fhack.. Yes.. ^_^”
Karyu: ”(in stammering English) Don't worry, he is with us.”
Ticketman: ”Well, if madam is going with him..”
Karyu: ”(it takes a moment before he gets it)... >< DEIZUPASUREI, GITAA NO KARYU-SAMA DESSSSU!!~ (dashes to the seats Hizumi in his arm)”
Ticketman: ”? .____.”

As the seatbelts and railings clicked to their places Zero began to feel sudden anxiety.

Zero: ”..Mmmaybe I can still get off? ^^’’’”
Others: ”Fufufufufufu~”

The engine started.

Zero: ”O.O..”
Hizumi: ”Wheee~”
Karyu: ”Pa-ooon!”
Tsukasa: ”Yaay!”
Zero: ”Sssshoot~”

The machine started to move and everybody else, except Zero, threw their arms in the air.

Everyone: ”Yaaay~”
Zero: ”X___X”

Later in the bathroom...

Tsukasa: ”(knocks the door) Zero-kun, daijoubu?”

Anguished noises echoed from the bathroom.

Hizumi: ”It couldn't be that bad ^.^”
Karyu: ”Zero-kun~”
Zero: ”(barf)”
Tsukasa: ”Zero-kun, seriously, are you alright?”
Zero: ”H-hai..”
Tsukasa: ”But you're in women's bathroom...”
Zero: ”... ... ahem..”
Hizumi: ”You're not raping anyone there, are you?”
Zero: ”...”

As Zero survived from the quick bathroom trip the band ended up in front of a funny looking building.

Tsukasa: ”(badly pronouncing) Bekkhura?” (transl. Vekkula. It's a fun house)
Zero: ”Sounds fishy..”
Hizumi: ”Sounds fun! ^.^”
Karyu: ”(runs towards the building already and bumps his head against the bridge) X_X”
Zero: ”Baka -.-”

After the lining and ticket checking..

to be continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment