Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - DéspairsRay @ Linnanmäki part 5

A funny Despafic by my friend and I. The idea came from a silly thought of if the boys visited the Finnish amusement park Linnanmäki. Note that Mukuro is me and Banana-sama is my friend and that the shounen-ai content in this fic is very mild.

Chapter 5 - DéspairsRay @ Linnanmäki part 5

Chapter 5 - DéspairsRay @ Linnanmäki part 5

As they survived from the shock the band decided to continue the trip..

Zero: ”Now it's my turn to choose where to go next.”
Tsukasa: ”What what could that place you desire possibly be?”

The bassist observed the surroundings and soon noticed something that stung his eyes..

Zero: ”There (points), that one where reads Bonkaputhous.” (transl. Vonkaputous. A rollercoaster where you get damn wet)
Hizumi: ”(staring at the machine)... Damn, we'll get wet!”
Zero: ”So? ^___^”
Others: ”-____-’’”

The band placed themselves on the wagons and let the ride begin..

Karyu: ”.. I am not sure what to think at all..”
Hizumi: ”(singing) Don’t worry.. be happy!~”
Karyu: “o.O’’’”
Tsukasa: “Didn't you just oppose the idea?”
Hizumi: ”Oppose? Who said that? ^^”

The wagons pass the cameras and the whole band struck a pose.

Zero: ”I had a terrible face on that one.. Can we go back and take the picture again?”

Soon the wagons approached to the peak..

Tsukasa: ”Damn now— O.O”
Hizumi: ”Whoa! O.O”
Karyu: ”PA-OON! O.O”
Zero: ”Shii— O.O”
Hizumi: “Wheee~”
Tsukasa: “Fuuc--! O___O”
Zero: ”AAAGH!”
Karyu: ”PAA—”

The water overflew and wiped over the band like a tsunami. Behind the clouds of water and splashes the wagon arrived to the beginning. Dipped, the group remained silent. Karyu turned to Zero.

Karyu: ”That was the last time you picked up a ride..”

Tsukasa, being a fairly knowing man, had an idea of going to a ride that would dry the band out. And so they found City Express.

Karyu: ”Yay! More rollercoasters ^___^ (dashes ahead to the last wagon)”
Tsukasa: ”Why last wagon?”
Karyu: ”Cause it's the best place to be ^_____^”

The others settled themselves on the wagons too, all on their own, since there were so few people (for some odd reason..)

Hizumi: ”Whee~”
Zero: ”Do you always have to do that?”
Tsukasa: ”Whee~”
Zero: ”O.o’’’”

Suddenly Hizumi and Karyu got big lollipops in their hands.

Zero: ”Where the Hell did you get those?”
Hizumi: ”We found them from that Bekkhura just before we slid down ^^”
Karyu: ”Yea, there was a glass jar that seemed like you could get lollipops if you wanted.. ^^”
Tsukasa: ”What the-- How do you know that they aren't poisoned or something? .___.”

Hizumi and Karyu gazed at each others. Silence occured.. But the machine already turned on. Because the vocalist and the guitarist kept licking their lollies both the drummer and the bassist decided to keep their eyes on the two of them. The wagons started to make quick turns during the ride.

Hizumi & Karyu: ”Yaay! Wehee~ ^______^”
Zero: ”They have to be poisoned..”
Karyu: ”(raising his hand in the air) Yaay! Me want cotton candy!~”
Tsukasa: ”But you just ate one already. And you still have that lollipop..”
Karyu: ”Yea, but that cashier-lady didn't give me green cotton candy like I asked..”
Hizumi: ”You really do like cotton candy, nee, Karyu-san? ^_^”
Karyu: ”(eager, raises a fist in the air) Kattaan kyyyannndii!~”

But the guitarist once again didn't watch before him and his head hit hard against a pole.

Others: ”-.O Ouch..”
Karyu: ”@_______@”

As they got off the ride and to bind a cold poultice on Karyu's forehead the band continued to anywhere else than rollercoasters. They stopped to the line of a fairly interesting ride..

Zero: ”(funnily pronouncing) Ki-eppi?” (transl. Kieppi. A ride that whips you up all around)
Hizumi: ”Funny names those Finnish people make up for these rides.”
Zero: ”I hope nothing will happen in this one..”
Karyu: ”(stares to nothingness)”
Tsukasa: ”I guess he got a concussion..”

After the long lining and maybe a few small cheats the group got to sit and the safety railings clicked on their places.

Hizumi: ”Whee~”
Karyu: ”(worried) I'm not sure about this idea.. I want off.. .___.”
Zero: ”(about Karyu) It's still alive..”
Tsukasa: ”(beside Karyu) Fear is just an emotion, and you'll only get yourself even more nervous just thinking about the situation. This is an amusement park ride, you won't die here. Everything will go just fine just as long as you don't think all the things that could happen if something went wrong and if some peace would fall apart this machine--”
Zero: ”(scolding from the seats beside Karyu and Tsukasa) Now, dammit, Tsukachi stop that! Don't scare Karyu-san!”
Karyu: ”.. Chu~”

Soon the machine turned on.

Hizumi: ”Whee~”
Tsukasa: ”Wou!”
Zero: ”!! O.O”
Karyu: ”(clutches against the seat and makes odd noises) nya.. nya.. nyaPA-OON! (starts to cry)”

Because the ride was unearthly wild and full of foul language our story continues after the ride was over.

to be continued... 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment