Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the wraith and the death angel

Destiny beholds what destinty has has to show

but destiny is not easely understood

so lets see what destiny gives to a young pair of teens

john them in the adventure of a life time an see who concurs the power of destiny

Chapter 2 - the wraith and the death angel

Chapter 2 - the wraith and the death angel
summer is ending. school is starting


five ocloke in the morning. few seem to be awake.green trees filled with passion. moing as if following a curent or a stream. just how life goes
like a river it flows but like a current it strides.. life everywhere

the crikets chirp the birds fly and even the moon is out. still dark out side. the town of eckington felt safe to all who lived there. few cars passed on the road.

but one person was walking on the sidewalk.


it was a racoon with blond fur and green hair.

he was whisteling a town, a piano toon.

his name was christin rayo parker. chris for short.

he was the one of few who disliked this town. he thought he thought it was not safe at all.

he had almost gotten himself killed by a wrath in the forest.

when he had first seen one was in books.

but the second time was almost fatel.


he felt cold all of a sudden but continued walking. each step that he took each time he crosed didtence it got colder.

just like an air conditoning unit it gets cold in the summer and hot in the winter.



he stoped there was something way diffrent frost was everywhere. even some was getting on his shoes.

then his eyes went white. he wasent in the forsest.....he was in his mind. it was a dark room.infact it wasent dark just black walls.

but there across the room stood a raith. it had a black cloak on but he was floting in the air.

the wraith let out a blood curtiling screem which made chris cover his ears.

the pain in his ears was imense it was like a loud ringing in his head.

but just as he was able to look back. the wraith un cloaked his head


he had blue skin which semmed to have a wierd look to it. he had grey long hair

it was strang to look at him he looked like a human in a fairytale book.

"aahh you dont speek my labguage."the wraith had said.

"but you speek this language, do you. ow course im not hear for tea ofcorse. i have came for the body of the hero. you dont look like a hero.but your the one so lets get this over with."he said.

the wraith started chanting a spell. chris was rising in the air. red emiting from chris's body. chris felt a tugging at his chest..


then a flash of light came from chris.

a portal was being opeaned.

in a flash of light a women jumped out of the portal

she dashed to the wrath and stabed him with what loked like a silver sword.

chris had droped to the air gasping for air. while waching the lady. she was a eath angel but why wouled she come her and how did she get here.

she had black wings with black air. she had jeans on and a long cammo shirt.

the wraith fell down from the blow completly cutting him in hafe.

she kneeled to the wraith and a black orb emited itself from the wraith.

the wraith then turned to dust along with the sword.



"kid. wait tell your the hero to be in this perdecamint. cause i dont have time for this." she said.

she started to walk out.and desaperd from the room .

thats when chris returned from his mind. everything was back to normal.
he was back in the forest.


black feithers where on the ground. they where cold to the touch.

he piched 2 up. and walked home.

that was 2 days ago. he knew it was real he had thhe feather of the angel.

he arived home after his walk neer the school he went to the feather on his staff.

"i now that well met agean" and when that hapens youll tell me about what's going on.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment