Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - sakura

Its a love story between my oc ,Kyi, and Itachi.

Chapter 1 - sakura

Chapter 1 - sakura
Chapter one: Sakura
It was the same dream I had the past four nights: I was trapped in a dark forest and I would walk and walk then two glowing red eyes would appear. I would stand there until a black panther would walk out and jump at me, then the whole dream would change I would watch Sasuke fight the panther but it was bigger and so was he; Sasuke had a cold empty look on his face. He and the cat would fight until a tall man with black hair in a ponytail walked out of the surrounding darkness; they would look at each other then they would both attack Sasuke. When Sasuke was dead bleeding on the ground the cat would start changing into a girl she turned and looked at me…. And I would wake up.
I got out of bed thinking something is today I looked at my calendar. "Ahhhh” I screamed “I’m going to be late for the chunnin exams!!!!" I hurried to get dressed and tie my headband on; when that was done I snapped on my bag and ran out the door.
I arrived at the door barely in time but even Kakashi was there already. "Glad you showed up Sakura. Ok guys, do you still want to take the exams?" Kakashi asked. “Yes" we all agreed. “That’s good knowing that all of you want to because if one of you hadn’t showed up I couldn’t let the others in" Kakashi said quietly ignoring our looks of shock. “Okay guys do you’re best” he said and motioned us to go though the door. I looked at Sasuke and Naruto and saw the steely resolve in their tensed bodies. I gathered my courage and we walked through the door.
There were at least a thousand ninja looking at us and it didn’t help that Ino-pig and her squad of losers walked up. Soon all of the rookies from the hidden leaf were arguing loudly by the door.
A tall gray haired boy with a leaf headband walked up to our little group. “Hi I’m Kabuto, you guys are making a big scene just look around" all the other ninja in the room were staring at us “here let me help you guys out some.” Soon he was telling us about all the people in chunnin exams. “The sound ninja are from a new village that just appeared no one knows much about them" he continued to talk until suddenly one of the sound ninja attacked him.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Doomlord1234 on June 2, 2009, 4:05:06 AM

Doomlord1234 on
Doomlord1234This is pretty good!