Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meeting new Friends

A Hannah Montana Xover with Naruto fic.

I just cooked up the idea about bringing the hottest TV show on Disney Channel and the hottest anime on Cartoon Network together.

Chapter 1 - Meeting new Friends

Chapter 1 - Meeting new Friends
Disclaimer: I don=t own Hannah Montana or Naruto.



One Monday morning in Malibu, California, Miley Stewart and Lilly Truscott were
Lilly was asking Miley about her outfit as Hannah Montana to wear at a Hollywood event. Lilly said, I know if we=re going this big celebrity event this Saturday. What am I going to wear?@ Miley rolled her green eyes as her skater friend said that. Being Hannah Montana and Lola LaFonda is kind of hard. Hiding things from people...it=s frustrating, Lilly,@ exclaimed Miley. Lilly stopped in her tracks when she saw two boys walking on the other sidewalk on the left side of the road. Miley almost tripped but regained her balance. Miley yelled,@Sweet niblets. Lilly. What is the matter?!@ Miley walked in front of Lilly and waved her hand in front of the other girl=s face.

On the other side of the street, a blond haired boy and a navy haired boy were
arguing. The two boys are Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchida from the Hidden Leaf Village in Japan. Naruto said, Why did we win a scholarship to Seaview High School and Sakura-chan didn=t?@ The other boy didn=t answer the blond boy. Sasuke glanced across the street and saw the two girls standing on the curb of the right sidewalk. One girl with light brown hair wearing a fashionable outfit:a white short sleeved shirt with a red long tube top over it, blue capris, and white sandals. The other one wore a skater outfit: a black hoodie, yellow cap turned to the side, white blue jeans, and Converse shoes.

Oi, Sasuke-bastard, what are you looking at,@ Naruto asked.

Sasuke pointed at the two girls standing on the other sidewalk. Lilly snapped out of
her trance and was able to say, Look at that cute boy pointing at us, Miles!@ The both girls blushed as they saw the two good looking boys looking at them. Miley had her eyes on the navy haired boy. The slightly taller boy had on a blue polo shirt, faded acid washed jeans, and navy Puma shoes on. Lilly looked at the boy with the blond spiked hair. The kind of tall boy with a American street style outfit: a black baseball turned to the back. A Lakers number 16 jersey on. White bermuda shorts on and black Nike Shoxs on. Let=s go talk to them,@Lilly implied while pulling Miley=s arm to get her to move.

Miley yelped. Wah...hold on, Lilly!@ Lilly ran quickly to the other side while Miley
trudge along with her . Hi, I=m Lilly Truscott. And, this is my friend, Miley Stewart. Nice to met both of you.@

Hey, I=m Naruto Uzumaki and this bastard standing right next to me is Sasuke
Uchida,@ said Naruto. Hello, where are you going,@ Miley asked them. Sasuke said, We won a scholarship to go to Seaview High School because we were selected by our teacher at our school back in Japan.@

We=ll help you. We=re freshmen at that high school. Come with us,@ exclaimed
Lilly. OK,@ both of the boys said. Lilly was smiling as Miley and her were taking them to the high school.

End of Chapter 1

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment