Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Flight To America!

The Yu-Gi-Oh characters lock up their duel monster cards and try out for American Idol! Who will win? Who are the mystery characters? And why is Kaiba being nice!? Only time can tell so R&R, No Flames, and Enjoy! Also any mention of a site is thrown

Chapter 6 - The Flight To America!

Chapter 6 - The Flight To America!


Disclaimer: Read the other chapters for the disclaimer!



Shobu: Only Twelve More Days Till Christmas!



Mike: We're back with the next chapter!



Shobu: And we will have new chapters up soon!



Mike: And here's the new chapter!



Shobu: R&R, No Flames, and Merry Christmas!



Chapter Six: The Plane Ride To America!



(5:00 AM)



“(Yawns) Tell me again why the flight is this early!?” Mai yelled half-asleep.



“Because, we can't get there anyway else Mai.” Yugi said.



The group walked the rest of the way through the airport and finally arrived in the plane.



They handed the flight attendant the tickets and found seats to sit in:



Seat One: Yugi/Joey

Seat Two: Mike/Serenity

Seat Three: Duke/Kayla

Seat Four: Mai/Tea

Seat Five: Bakura/Nikki

Seat Six: Theresa/Kaiba

Seat Seven: Mokuba/D.K

Seat Eight: Weevil/Rex

Seat Nine: Pegasus

Seat Ten: Shaan/Mako

Seat Eleven: Marik/Hieana

Seat Twelve: Odion/Ishizu

Seat Thirteen: Alister/Raphael

Seat Fourteen: Valon

Seat Sixteen: Mariku/Tristan



Tristan was mad as heck that Mike was sitting next to Serenity and he thought of some ideas to get rid of Mike but they all needed money to work so he just rested in his seat.



Mike and Yugi started a regular, non-holographic duel a while ago.



Mike: 500 Yugi: 500



“Now my Dark Magician destroys your facedown monster.” Yugi said and Mike flipped the monster.



“You triggered Dark Mimic Lv.1's effect, he allows me to draw a card.”



“Now it's my turn and I activate Tremendous Fire, so that this duel ends in a tie!”



“You're a good duelist Mike, I've hardly ever not won a duel.”



“Yeah, well I just got lucky that I accidentally placed that card in my deck.”



Yugi dug through his bag and pulled out his slim PS2 with four controllers, and a Multitap.



You guys want to play Gauntlet: Dark Legacy?”



Mike, Serenity, and Joey agreed so the four started playing.



Pegasus was reading his giant stack of Funny Bunny comics, Duke was listening to a CD player, Mai went to sleep, Tea slept too, Weevil and Rex reviewed plans to get Yugi's God Cards (all failures like them), Mokuba played on the laptop's internet, Mako read a book on “So You're Obsessed With Fish”, Shaan read over some songs she could sing, Bakura played with a Playstation Portable, Nikki slept out of boredom, Duke thought of plans to get rid of Mike because he thought Serenity was too good for Mike, Mariku and Marik talked about the Egyptian days, Ishizu tried predicting the future without the Millennium Necklace, Odion talked with Marik and Mariku, Alister, Valon, and Raphael thought of ways to defeat the Pharaoh in a duel, Hieana went to sleep, Seto and Theresa talked with each other, Kayla watched a portable T.V, and D.K watched a movie on her Laptop.



“Tell me again why we have to go back to this level Joey.” Yugi asked impatiently.



“We missed some food on that level.”



“Joey you have more that ten times your weight in food right there!” Serenity yelled at him.



“Yeah, speaking of which Joey, pass me a box of Popcorn Chicken!” Mike asked and Joey grabbed a box and handed it to him.



“Alright so after this level we'll go to the boss fight?”



“Yeah, I think so Serenity.”



“That dude Mike thinks he can make a move on Serenity he's in for a surprise!” Tristan thought angrily.



“So Atemu's (Yami) father did use that brand of hair spray!” Marik said.



“WE WILL BE LANDING IN AMERICA IN EXACTLY TWENTY MINUTES!” The speakers boomed.



“Hey Yugi, we can continue this game tonight, right?”



“Yeah sure, it's not like we'll have anything else to do while we're here except to tryout for American Idol, so yeah.”



After twenty-five minutes the plane had boarded and they all were waiting for their luggage.



“Yug, dis' yours pal?” Joey handed him a bag with the initials Y.M on it.



“And here's yours Seren'.” Mike handed her the bag and then picked his up.



“And dis' here's mine!” Joey said and grabbed the bag.



After they all grabbed their luggage they were escorted to the Hilton, one of the most expensive hotels in the world!



Room One: Mike, Joey, Yugi, and Serenity

Room Two: Marik, Mariku, Odion, and Ishizu

Room Three: Mai, Tea, Nikki, D.K, Kayla, Shaan, and Theresa

Room Four: Duke, Tristan, and Bakura

Room Five: Alister, Valon, and Raphael

Room Six: Weevil and Rex

Room Seven: Pegasus

Room Eight: Seto and Mokuba

Room Nine: Mako and Hieana



After everyone got settled in their rooms, some of them went to the pool, the spa, and some went to the Karaoke bar for some last minute practice for the competition.



Mike, Yugi, Joey, Serenity, Tristan, Duke, Mako, and Mokuba went to the pool, Mai, Nikki, Seto!?, Theresa, Bakura, Tea, Shaan, and Kayla headed for the spa, The rest except for Ishizu, Marik, Mariku, and Odion went to the Karaoke Bar for extra practice.



Mike wore red and black swim trunks, Yugi wore dark blue swim trunks, Joey wore a green pair of swim trunks, Serenity wore a red two-piece bathing suit, Tristan wore a brown pair of swim trunks, Duke wore a black pair of swim trunks, Mako wore a pair of blue jean shorts, and Mokuba wore some Dark blue and red swim trunks.



Serenity stood on the diving board, a little afraid to until Mike and Joey pushed her in, that is.



Mike and Joey laughed for a few minutes then Serenity took her revenge and pushed the two in then she got her laugh.



“(Spitting Water, then coughs) Aggh, chlorine water does not taste good!” Joey said as he and Mike spit more water out.



“Well, you know what they say boys, `She who laughs last, laughs best!'”



Yugi, Joey, and Mike teamed up to drag her in the pool, and hold her under for a couple of seconds.



“Hey, I think she was right, we did laugh best!” The three boys laughed while Tristan and Duke got angrier by the second!



“(Whispering) Hey Duke, how do we get rid of Mike?”



“I got it! We get a million dice and…”



“Can't afford it.”



“We get a giant bulldozer and…”



“Still can't afford it.”



“Wait Duke, you already have a girlfriend, why are you after Serenity?”



“I'm not I just think that Serenity deserves better…”



“Riiight I believe ya' Duke…”



“Well good!”



The rest of them played with a Beach Ball and played pranks on each other.



Meanwhile at the spa, everyone was in the Steam Room or the massage room, and in the Karaoke bar the last person was just finishing up.



And crown thy good, with brotherhood, from sea to shining sea!



Weevil and Rex finished up the most horrible singing that anyone had ever heard!



“BOO, HISS, YOU SUCK, GET OFF THE STAGE!” A lot of people threw fruit and other discarded items at the two.



“AAAAHHHHH!!!” The two failures ran off the stage in fear of getting the crud beaten out of them.



Author's Note:



Shobu: Hey we finished a new chapter!



Mike: And we're stalling as much as we can so please review or E-Mail us with new characters and songs that we can use please!



Shobu: R&R, No Flames, and Merry Christmas!



Mike: Also please check out Setoangel's American Idol Yu-Gi-Oh Style on www.fanart-central.com!



Shobu: And please read and Review our other stories! Please!








Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Atems_Little_Girl on June 9, 2005, 12:33:46 PM

Atems_Little_Girl on
Atems_Little_GirlI like the part when the people throw fruit and the discarded items at Rex and Weevil it was so funny.