Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Mewtwo takes over the world, the 7 chaos emeralds are missing. Will Sonic, Bloom (Winx) and friends be able to retrive the missing pieces of the 7 chaos emeralds?.

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters


The Earth Chronicles
Story 1


Delivering Bloom


Introduction


The world was about to shatter while the storm and hurricanes and anything terrible in nature strikes the Earth&.everything commanded&by Mewtwo. Bloom and her fellow friends get the people moving to the next Earth for the suffering people&.which was Blooms true home&..The Magix Relam, Everyone! Get moving! Move it! Move it!!
Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, Tails and the others were helping along, the human race was running out&.the only way to survive is to escape to Blooms home, the teleports that Bloom and the people of Magix had made were existent to the ones who want to live. While Bloom was helping people escape to the Next Earth, Magix, her memories raced through her mind.

Blooms Memory: 8 years ago



Bloom (Age 8) was at the Pokemon Lab, hiding to see what was going on,

What she saw was a pokemon in a tube while the scientists were speaking of something about it&was it?, Bloom then saw Maria Robotnik, Maria was absolutely silent, when suddenly the pokemon in the tube was starting to crack the tube inside to get out of it. The pokemon came out, then the scientists named the pokemon, Mewtwo, that was when Maria saw Bloom hiding behind the lab. Come Bloom, dont be afraid, everything is going to be alright Maria smiled, Bloom approached to Maria, then suddenly the pokemon started to attack the scientists, even them, Bloom panicked, Maria then grabbed Bloom by the hand and ran away together to escape, but when Mewtwo saw them, he attacked them, and it ended at Maria, with a flash of blue light Maria fell to the floor and her mouth, bleeding, she was now then dead.& Bloom cried in fear of dying and of Maria. Bloom had no other choice of what to do, her grandpfather, Dr. Fearl Farrows, was also a scientist but was against the idea of the creation of Mewtwo. Bloom then saw her grandfather calling her to safety, Bloom ran to her grandfathers arms for safety. Bloom and Dr. Farrows ran for exit, but Mewtwo again, has cast another attack, but it was missed, but suddenly Blooms grandfather had experienced a shock attack. Bloom filled with panic helped her grandfather up and to run. But this time Bloom had suddenly found out that it was one of Mewtwos attacks, Dr. Farrows dropped to the ground, GRANDPA!!! GRANDPA!!! Bloom ran with tears to her dieing grandfather. Bloom...  said Dr. Farrows Do not cry my dear Bloom, for I have once had lived my life and had to end with a shocking conclusion, but I had lived my life, I had your mother, and you my dear Bloom Bloom then came with tears G-g-grandpa! No please- Bloom sobbed. Bloom hush, hush my dear, I will be safe in heaven in the hands of God, the father almighty, he is always right, he is always the highest, God, take my soul to save my dear granddaughter, for she had saved me to you& Bloom then was in a puddle from her tears Grandpa& God, bless everyone, and forgive my enemies, forgive evil, forgive the violence, for whom you love everyone in this planet of vain. Bless me&&& and everyone whom I do not know and love&&Amen& at this time he closed his eyes and lay to rest, Grandpa&&GRANDPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloom cried in the top of her soul and her lungs and collapsed to her grandpa. Bloom then saw Mewtwo far but close. Why?........but why&& what have they done to you?......... Bloom backed off and looked for a hiding place. I have my purpose Mewtwo acclaims, My purpose&&to eliminate all human and pokemon alike& Bloom suddenly collapsed to a broken metal door and stared into the eyes of the pokemon clone, that is seeking his own revenge on humans. Now, move away from my purpose, for I have a revenge to accomplish Mewtwo then had his eyes glowing into blue, Bloom then saw nothing else, that was what she remembered now, just now.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment