Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - An old man dies... A young girl lives on...

Sonic and the gang need to find the Chaos Emeralds to save the universe from total chaos. On the way, they are tangled in a lot of random situations and meet characters they've never seen before...

RANDOMNESS!!!1 8D

Chapter 12 - An old man dies... A young girl lives on...

Chapter 12 - An old man dies... A young girl lives on...
Meanwhile… On the Flying Dutchman… The East Indian Trading Company boarded the ship and placed the chest which contained the heart of Davy Jones down below while it was guarded by soldiers… The Flying Dutchman got taken over by Becket and his crew, and there was nothing they could do to stop them… They were all prisoners on their own ship while captain Jones was in his cabin alone… There was a knock on the door and Peaches entered the cabin…

Peaches: C-Captain…? You’ve summoned me…?
Jones: C-Come in…
Peaches: H-How are you feeling…?
Jones: I’m dieing, master Peaches…
Peaches: … N-No…!! Why?!!

Jones: Th-The goddess of the sea, Calypso… It w-was my… My duty to take care of those who d-died at sea… I-I was separated from my love… For ten years, I devoted myself for the duty she put on my shoulders… Ten years at sea… One day on land… And wh-when that day arrived… She wasn’t there… I would die if I got on mainland before that day arrives…

Peaches: … You were in love with the goddess…?
Jones: … She betrayed me…
Peaches: Oh…
Jones: And now I will die because I fell down on land…
Peaches: …
Jones: You came here as part of my crew… To serve 100 years on the Dutchman after you volunteered yourself… In all those months we travelled and pillaged together, you made me realize there’s more to life then this… And I want to thank you for that… But my time has come now, thanks to Becket…

Peaches: Captain, no…
Jones: It’s inevitable, Peaches… But the Dutchman must have a captain…

Peaches: … I’ll do it…
Jones: … No…… You shouldn’t… You still got you’re whole life ahead of you…

Peaches: … What life, captain…? … I’m always being bullied by my stepsister… And they stopped making My Little Ponies years ago… Barbie and Ken just wont do anymore for me…

Jones: … Are you sure…?
Peaches: Yes… I will get Becket for you… I will avenge you… I swear…

Jones: Then drive the East Indian Trading Company battalions off of you’re ship… Captain Peaches…

Peaches: … I will…
Jones: … In the right drawer next to the mirror is the spare key of the chest… I always kept it safe encase something like this would happen… I never thought someone had to use it…

After Peaches got the spare key, she returned to Jones’ bed…

Peaches: I got the key, captain…
Jones: *nods slowly* Then do what must be done… Let me die with dignity… And the world will know that Davy Jones didn’t surrender without a fight…

Peaches: I’ll make sure of that…
Jones: Go now…
Peaches: Thank you for being my friend, captain……
Jones: No… Thank you……
Peaches: *bites upper lip*
Jones: Go…
Peaches: … I’ll never forget you……

After a short moment of hesitation, Peaches walked out of the cabin while Jones watched her leave… And for the first time in many years, he sheds a tear of sorrow…

Once Peaches got outside the cabin and walked on deck, she was confident and determined enough to get rid of the soldiers on the Dutchman… With every soldier she passes, she felt hate towards them, and glared at the warship armada in the distance, led by the HMS Endeavour… Her decision to surrender changed… And she became even more determined to fight…


Fish Pirate: *whispers* What did the captain say to you…?
Peaches: *whispers* We’ll take on arms… And drive them off of our ship…
Fish Pirate: *whispers* There aren’t many soldiers here…… But we’re being watched by the armada… It’s suicide to take them on…

Peaches: *whispers* Sparrow and the Brethren Court got our backs … I’ll take on the responsibilities of becoming the captain…

Fish Pirate: *whispers* So… You’re gonna stab the… …?
Peaches: *nods*
Fish Pirate: *whispers* … You saved me a lot from Jones’ disciplinary punishments… I’ll follow you to the death, captain Peaches… And I will make sure everyone else will be loyal…

Peaches: *whispers* … Good… Assemble the crew…
Fish Pirate: *whispers* … Aye captain……

Meanwhile… The spaceship which contained our heroes crashed landed in the water because Master Chief received a Windows Blue Screen of Death. They did got noticed by Sparrow, and moments later, they were picked up by Sparrow and his crew…


Sparrow: … Welcome back…
Blain: Did we missed anything?!
Sparrow: No, you’re just in time for the epic battle between the Brethren Court and the East Indian Trading Company…

Tala: Oh good! *sighs in relief* We didn't miss the mass suicide!
Nicole: … What about you’re sister?
Tala: Oh yeah, right…
All: …
Tala: What?!! Then where is the Flying Dutchman?!! We need to save Peaches!!
Sparrow: … The Dutchman is the flagship…
Tala: …
Sparrow: We told Jones we would back him up, and now he’s all alone!! I purposely told him that! It’s a joke! I wanna see his face when his ship gets obliterated by the East Indian Trading Company armada…! And I go like, HA!!!! April fools!! *giggle snort*

Gibbs: Captain, today is the 22nd of August…
Sparrow: …
Gibbs: …
Sparrow: Then I will tell him that it’s August fools!! *giggle snort*
Gibbs: There is no such thi-
Sparrow: There is now!! >_<
Gibbs: But-
Sparrow: Captain’s orders!!
Gibbs: …

Tala: How could you?!! My sister is on that ship!! We need to save her!!!
Sparrow: *sighs* Fine… Signal the other ships… We’ll go to arms… -_-‘

All: …
Sparrow: Well chop-chop, we ain’t got all day!

All: …
Gibbs: TO AR-!!!! *gets slapped by Blain*
Blain: TO ARMS!!!!!!
All: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!!!
Blain: Finally, I got my chance to yell orders around.
Gibbs: …

The other ships were signaled that they would take on the fight… Everyone got their cutlass swords and muskets and prepared for battle… And so, the Brethren armada sailed out, to take on the fight with Becket and his naval fleet…

It didn’t took long for them to see the entire naval fleet of the East Indian Trading Company appearing through the fog… Everyone stopped yelling their war cry and looked baffled at the fleet… More and more ships were coming as they could see the HMS Endeavour prepared itself for battle with the Flying Dutchman…


All: …
Blain: … Oh bloody frack… We can never win this…
Sparrow: … There’s too many of them…
Gibbs: … We’re outnumbered…
Nicole: … Maybe we can surrender…

Elizabeth: You will listen to me… LISTEN!!!!!1 >_<

All: O_o
Rouge: … Someone has a serious PMS issue…

Then Elizabeth sighed in annoyance and climbed in the ropes, standing on the balustrade of the ship…

Elizabeth: The Brethren will still be looking at us, the Black Pearl, to lead... And what will they see…? Frightened bilge rats aboard a derelict ship…? No… No, they will see free men… AND FREEDOM!!!! >_<

All: … O_o
Elizabeth: And what the enemy will see is the flash of our cannons!!! They will hear the ring of our swords and they will know what we can do!! By the sweat of our brows, and the strength of our backs, and the courage of our- *gets shot and plunges in the water*

All: …
Lara: Sorry, but she really was getting on my nerves… *smiles nervously*
All: … *cheers and claps*
Pirate: Captain!!! The HMS Endeavour is boarding the Dutchman!!
All: …
Sparrow: …
Tala: We have to help them!!
All: …
Tala: Come on!!
All: …
Tala: You guys are hopeless!! I’m going in alone if I have to!!
All: …
Sparrow: Good luck! *smiles*
Tala: GAAAH!!! *yanks pistol and sword out from Sparrow’s sheath and jumps in the water*

Meanwhile, on the Dutchman… The crew and Peaches fought for their lives as more and more soldiers boarded the ship… Peaches desperately fought her way down below with a few other pirates, cutting through the soldiers… And eventually… She reached below deck where the heart of Davy Jones was being guarded… She was startled by the number of soldiers there, but quickly recovered to slice them… Heroically, she managed to kill them until there were only two more left… Then one of the soldiers caught her by surprise from the back, as the other kicked the sword out of her hands and aimed his musket at her…

Soldier: … Surrender…
Peaches: … Never……
Soldier: Then it’s TIME to DIE!!

Peaches closed her eyes and waited for the fatal shot… A shot was heard… But she did not feel any pain… She opened her eyes slowly, and noticed the soldier was dead… She quickly kicked up the sword she dropped and stabbed the soldier in the stomach…

Tala: Peaches!! We need to get out of here!!
Peaches: T-Tala…?
Tala: I’ve come to rescue you!! Come on!! We need to go, now!!
Peaches: No! I can’t go! They need me!!
Tala: What?!! I came all the way here to save your sorry little butt!! I didn’t go all through this to go back empty handed!!

Then Tala grabbed Peaches by her arm and pulled her along…

Peaches: Lemme go!!! The captain needs me!! This ship needs me!!
Tala: You’re coming with me!!
Peaches: NO!!!

Then without warning, Peaches did something for the very first time in her life… She smacked Tala on the back of her head with her pistol…

Tala: Ow!! The hell is that for?!! I’m trying to save you!!
Peaches: I’m not listening to you anymore!!
Tala: What?!!
Peaches: For all these years, you’ve been mean to me!! You never cared for me!! And now you want to save me?!!

Tala: You ungrateful spoiled brat!! You’re coming with me!!!
Peaches: NO!! You get off of my ship, you hear me?!!
Tala: You’re ship?!! O_o

Peaches: Captain Jones is the only one who ever cared for me!!! I made him a promise!!! And I’m intending to keep it!! *runs away*

Tala: Fine!! Suit yourself then!!

Tala was running away to get off the ship, but she quickly noticed the Dutchman was making water caused by the cannon blasts from the HMS Endeavour… She didn’t want Peaches to go down with the ship and started to feel sorry for her… So Tala sighed reluctantly and ran back towards Peaches… When she did came back, she noticed Peaches had opened the chest and stared at the heart of Davy Jones…

Tala: Peaches!!! No!!
Peaches: You’re too late, Tala!! You can’t save me anymore, but you can save everyone else on the Pearl!! Here!!! Have some ice cream!!!

Tala: … Don’t do this, Peaches…
Peaches: I have too… It’s the only way…
Tala: I’m sorry…… I truly am…
Peaches: Go… Safe yourself… You could’ve never have saved me in the first place… Not you…

Tala: … I’m so sorry…
Peaches: Go…

As the cannon fire was raging above, the Dutchman started to sink… Tala took one look at her little sister, who was staring at the heart of Davy Jones holding her sword… For a while, Tala stared at her sister, who was not looking at her anymore… Knowing that she couldn’t change Peaches’ mind, made her realize she had to go… To leave her sister behind… So she ran off, to save herself, without looking back…

Peaches hesitated while staring at the heart… She held the decision of the captain’s life in her hand… She didn’t want to, knowing it would kill her only friend she ever had… But she promised…


Peaches: *cries* I’M SORRY, CAPTAIN!!!1

And with a quick thrust of her sword, the heart of Davy Jones was penetrated… Back at the captain’s cabin, Jones felt the penetration of his heart, and knew his time had come… With his last breathe, he thanked Peaches for making him die with dignity, and not by the hands of Becket and his naval fleet… And so, the Dutchman was lost to the raging waters of the sea… Upon witnessing the sinking of the Dutchman, the EITC naval fleet retreated…


Midget pirate: Their turning awaaaaaaaaay!!!
All: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!!!!!
Sonic and co: …
Cortana: … They didn’t do anything to fight them and now their thinking they scared the East Indian Trading Company away…? O_o

Pirate: Captain!! There’s someone overboard!!

Nicole: *gasps* It’s Tala!! Quick!! Get her on board!!

And so, Tala got taken on board while she was unconscious…

Shadow: She’s not breathing! O_o
Nicole: *gasps* Stand back everyone, I’ll give her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation!! 8D

Then Nikki moves her head closer to Tala’s head… Closer… And closer…


Tala: … *slaps Nicole*

Meanwhile…

Tails: What’s with the bionical suit anyway?
Darth Vader: … I drove my bike into a volcano when I was just a little boy…
Tails: Ouch…
Darth Vader: *nods* … And… My wife, Padmé. She-

Vanilla: I didn’t bring you back to life to chit-chat about you’re past nobody gives a hoot for!! Assemble the clones!! We’re in war!!

Cream: … When you’re dead again… I’ll reclaim my helmet…
Darth Vader: …
Cream: I’ll be watching you…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment