Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - getting ready

well ya just got to read it to find out wot its about

Chapter 2 - getting ready

Chapter 2 - getting ready
Well I fink its time to explain who I am, im Alexandra lois hayes just call me alex tho im 17 years old yeah frank is my boyfriend we have been goin out for 5 months now. And I bet you wanna no wot happened to emma, Hannah and Gerard. Ive never told any1 aba this but I guess its time to.
it happened 6 months ago, me Hannah emma Gerard mikey (Gerards brother) and frank were all going to some1s 17th birthday party at 9pm I woz getting ready at Hannahs wit emma.
“were are my black skinny jeans” emma yelled runnin around opening draws and lookin under the bed
“found them” I lifted them up into the air
“fankyouuuuuu” she snatched them off me and ran into the bathroom “1 sec”
Emma wos really excited to go to a party for the first time wit her new boyfriend (mikey) they had been goin out for 2 weeks.
“hurry up emma!” Hannah banged on the bathroom door she hated being late coz Gerard gets worried a lot aba Hannah they have been goin out for 3 months.
“im reeeaaadddyyyy” emma had straight long black wit green at the ends of her hair she woz wearing black skinny jeans and her top wit a rib cage on it.
then Hannah ran out of the bathroom she had skinny red jeans on wit a back top saying walk down the gloomy brick road she has red hair wit a black fringe.
“my turn!” I screamed running into the bathroom I have short dark green hair and I woz wearing my black skirt wit knee high stripy black + white socks and a plain red top
“come on lets goooo” I said grabbing emmas hand who then grabbed hannahs hand as I pulled them down the stairs and into the porch “ have we got everything?”
“yeah…….I think” emma said lookin in her bag for everything
“LOOK THERE HERE” Hannah ran out the door waved at mikey and frank and gave Gerard a hug they don’t like kissin I front of ppl so they just have to hug for now.
Emma ran to mikey and gave him a quick peck on the lips then she pulled mikey to the taxi waitin outside for us. There woz only 1 taxi and 6 of us so Hannah, emma, mikey, Gerard and frank had to squeeze in the back. I locked Hannahs front door for her then walked slowly to the passenger seat.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment