Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - A Strange Outcome

What if Spyro teamed up with an unusual team? I Chose Megaman X in this twisted and truly sad story.

Chapter 12 - A Strange Outcome

Chapter 12 - A Strange Outcome
X lay there in disbelief. His sences where more sencitive now that he is no longer made of metal.
The bed felt warm and cozy, the room had the faint smell of lavender. Everything looked brighter and more colorful. He dared to look himself over.
He had shiney blue scales that seemed to make him shine like a jewel. His claws an ivory color, sharp as razors glistened in the sunlight. he examined his new body, muscular and power, designed for fighting and hunting. On the end of his tail was a spike that looked like needles sticking straight out verticaly from his tail tip. He had several questions about what was going on but first came the million dollar question
"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO ME!?" X exclaimed. Spyro looked at Ignitus with a sarcastic look on his face.
"I told ya this is how he was going to react." He mumbled. Surprisingly X could hear him. X quickly jumped out of his bed, in a clumsy fashion, and began to fire of questions faster than a maverick buster.
"Who did this? How can I get back? Who will teach me to fly and breath......whatever I can do?" and the list goes on and on and on.......
At first Ignitus was about to say something but stoped to let Cyril do the talking.
"Well it's difficult to explain but i belive I can help with your training on breathing elements." He said.
"And I can help with flight!" Spyro said with a smile on his face. X pondered on what should come first when a voice popped in his head.
Flying is the easiest and the safest. Best start with me. The voice said. X was confused on who said that but he reconized the voice.
Sp-Spyro? X asked. How did you get in my head? Most importantly why are you in my head?
Spyro chuckled and said. Dragons can communicate to each other with their minds and voice. I have Ignitus and Cyril blocked off so they can't hear what we are saying, but like I said, flying is the safest and most fun!
X gave way under Spyro's persuasion. "Flying sounds fun, but why jump into training so quickly?"
"Because there is no time to just dilly dally with your new body yet. You might end up killing yourself." Cyril explained. "Flying it is! Go on you two and get along."
"Yes, sir." Spyro responded "C'mon, X! Your going to love flying!"
I hope so.... X mumbled in his head. Walking was a sinch. It came instinctively.
X followed Spyro to a low ledge that was about 8ft above the ground. The hot sun felt very good to X for the first time. It made him feel more alive. Spyro looked at X with a smile on his face.
"First you need to relax everything and get a rythmic breathing going."
X stood still and began to relax but looking over the edge kept him from getting a rythmic breathing going.
"Relax, X" Spyro soothed. Apparently it worked because X's patter got in check quickly.
"Good, now outstreach your wings as far as you can." Spyro commanded in a calm voice.
X obeyed and outstreached his wings. The sun shown through his light blue webing. His wings where twice the size of his body, that way he can keep air below him. The wings felt like solar panels absorbing energy.
This is cool! X exclaimed.
Just wait until your off the ground! Then you'll really like it! Spyro intruded. "Now flap your wings in an up-down-up-down sort of way." He added.
X listened and began to do so. He could feel his body become lighter and lighter.
His paws lost contact with the ground. Instictively his legs tenced up and began to frail around.
"NO! Don't do that! You'll crash in no time. Relax your legs!" Spyro commanded.
This time X didn't listen and crash head-first into the ground.
"X! Are you ok?!" Spyro panicked. He rushed over to X and tapped X with a forepaw.
Nothing.
Spyro stodd on his hind legs and began using his forepaws to shake X violently screaming,"X! Wake up!"

Spyro finally realized that X was unconcious....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment