Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Alternate Earth

Thanks for the FAC members putting up with my retarted questions just to be in this story!
 
Chris was just minding his own business playing in the woods when a wormhole sends him flying into the world of FAC.....

Chapter 2 - Alternate Earth

Chapter 2 - Alternate Earth
When Chris passed out he was having a dream that he was on a very very fast merry-go-round that was flying high in the sky. He tried to hold on to his seat but he flew off and started falling toward the ground. A few feet before he hit, he was woken up. It was night in what looked like the woods he fell through the ice. A large inhuman figure loomed over-top of him. A calming voice filled the air.
"Are you ok?" Someone asked. Chris looked around but could barely see because it was so dark. "I saw you spawn through a wormhole. Annoying little things."
Chris's vision began to adjust to the darkness. He looked where the figure was. It looked like a monster from a nightmare he had. His eyes widened in fear. The monster opened it's mouth to speak but Chris assumed it was about to strike. Immediately he got up and ran. He didn't make it very far because he tripped over what he found to be it's tail.
"It's ok. Your safe with me." It told him.
"Yeah, right" Chris mumbled. "You just saved me for desert didn't you?" The monster shook it's head.
"Humans taste very nasty and tough." It said in a child-like manner. It stood up on all-fours and walked towards him. He noticed it looked exactly like a dragon. As it approached him, he backed away. "Who are you? More importantly what are you?" He asked. It didn't answer. As a matter of fact it kept getting closer. "Stay away!" He commanded. This time it listened. "Answer my questions or I'll....I uh.." Chris had not the slightest clue what to threaten to something was was seven times his size and stronger than a pick-up truck. The monster chuckled.
"Or what? You're going to punch me? Tell you what, I'll tell you all about me and I'll still let you hit me however you like. No weapons." It told him. Chris stood there wondering if this thing was toying with him or not. "My name is Cynder and I'm a dragoness. I saw you fall from the sky while I was flying so I carried you here from the river you fell in." Chris let everything sink in.
A dragoness? Yeah right. Lets play along with her for a little while. "What about my hit?" He asked her. She walked up to him and said "Go ahead."
Chris ccurled his hand into a fist and said "Oh yeah this is gonna hurt...." He swung his fist and made contact. It felt like hitting a brick wall.
"Didn't feel it." she said. She curled around him forming a circle and said "good night" then fell asleep

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Weirdo on February 12, 2007, 9:08:25 PM

Weirdo on
WeirdoOokay. THAT Cynder? Let's forget those lemons I told you about! XDD Great story this far, but I still think there's no need to make my entering to have any sense at all. ^___^ Maybe I poke Cynder's eye to wake her up or something as or at least almost as stupid... That would do. *snicker*

Project_X on February 13, 2007, 5:14:00 AM

Project_X on
Project_Xlol. a little late
Cynder's the villain of Cyberspace 1 so she is gone with the wind....