Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

This is a story from the point of veiw of my oc character (Shocker) He is looking for his brother and finally found him.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2










I know this chapter is short but give me a brake I have to type with one hand because I broke my finger By the way please comment if you read. Even constructive criticism is nice. Also please disregard any misspelled words and grammar. Now than for the disclaimer Axl would you like to do it?

Axl: Okay Protofan does not own any of the Megaman X character only Phailem, Shocker, Gamma, and this plot.















Chapter 2

I was running as fast as I could to the Airbus to get me to the base and luckily got there before it left. I gave the human girl there the ticket I bought. I'm used to picking out the not so useful details, like the person being a human, from being in with the Mavericks for so long. I got on the Airbus and ended up with a little time to sit and rest before it left. A good thing for the Mavericks to have would be the chameleon chip because I can walk along without being noticed. However, the others can't because everyone knows who they are.

The Airbus left two minutes after I thought that. “Okay” I thought. “here we go again.”



Over by where my brother was they were talking about me… they just didn't know it. “There have been break-ins all over the place… nothing much stolen just some information.” said Commander Amelia said.

“What information?” asked Zero.

“Information about the main base. We think they are going to infiltrate it.” She said starting to look very serious which she usually wasn't serious.

“So do you want us to find the person who's going to do it and take him down?” asked Axl.

“No. We're not even sure if it's going to happen it's just a rumor but we will strengthen our defenses.” The Commander said

“Okay Commander Amelia.” said X.



Now I was at the North base. I had a feeling that this was where Axl was. I didn't know how, I still don't, but for the life of me, I knew he was here. I didn't know why he would be here either because most of the Class S Maverick Hunters worked at the main base unless they were checking up on another base. So I figured it was just my imagination. I was running of course zigzagging through the people walking back and forth and found the information room. At first I was somewhat nervous thinking that they had probably heard of the other places I had robbed of their information. However, I eventually loosened up and took the information. That was a big mistake loosening up I mean. Otherwise, I would have noticed the alarm there. Nevertheless, I did loosen up. Therefore, I did not notice it.

The alarm went off so sudden I must have jumped ten feet in the air. By the time, I realized what was going on, I was totally surrounded.

However, they were not trained very well so I easily slid under one guard's legs and got past him and then took off running. However, as I was running Axl and I ran right by each other. Axl coming from the other direction apparently he was somewhere over there when he heard the alarm

“Shocker?!” Axl said obviously surprised to see me here.

“Get him he's the thief!” somebody said behind me.

The next thing I knew Axl was in front of me. “I don't want to hurt you Shocker.” He said in a low voice making him sound menacing.

“That makes two of us.” I said back to him. I really didn't. I mean come on he is my kid brother. So we circled each other for a while watching each other's every move expecting the other to make the first move. Then Axl came at me and tried to attack me. But I easily dodged it. Then I saw X and Zero and then I knew I was in trouble.









If I ever type Epsilon instead of Gamma correct me I did not mean it. I was going to originally going to use him but then I remembered that he died in Megaman X Command Mission and I didn't feel like making up some excuse for how he got back. Sorry I'm lazy with anything besides school now that it has started. Please comment.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cyborggirl on December 20, 2005, 1:11:29 AM

cyborggirl on
cyborggirlWell I don't know anything about Megaman but still cool!

kitty706 on October 11, 2005, 7:53:50 PM

kitty706 on
kitty706well i'm not much for Megaman but this story rocks so far!!!!

me likes :)