Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Why Max is Hyper

O_O now these stories are VERY random

Chapter 2 - Why Max is Hyper

Chapter 2 - Why Max is Hyper
Max Tate ...hmm what can I say about him...we all know that he is a cute blondie(well I don't like Max that much)......Oh yea he is hyper...VERY HYPER because....1.He is sugar high2.thats his way of being friendly3...well lets just say that the list can go on and on......Max well he is hyper...he once ran into a girl named Mariam and well she never liked him....and I mean NEVER liked him....ALL because he is that hyper....no girl likes a hyper guy......TT MAX why do you have to be so hyperMax: well I just LOVE candy and sugarMe: TT yea we all know that MaxMax: *eats some candy* hmmmmmmm candy*puts some in my face* want some?Me: uhhhhhhh no thanks....I hate surgar....makes my teeth roteMax: sute yourself then*eats some more candy*Me: TTMax:*goes all hyper*CANDY CANDY CANDYMe: O_O*backs away*Max:*runs around and runs into a wall and knocks himself out*Me: *laughs* hehehe you are so stupid MaxMax:*was knocked out*Me: TTwell that is what you call HYPER.....more hyper then me.......hmmm wonder what will happen if I steal the candy*goes to steal the candy*Max:*wakes up*ugh...what happenedMe: TT you don't wanna knowMax:*looks for his candy* O_O wheres my candyMe: ummm i think you ate it all Max*has a bag full of candy behind my back*Max: O_O MY CANDY....MY BEAUTIFUL CANDY*looks some more*Me: TT you totaly lost itMax:*goes up to Tyson* did you steal my candy?Tyson: *eats a hambuger*nope...Max: TT oook*goes up to Kenny* did you steal it?Kenny: *shakes his head* no I didn't...candy is bad for your healthMax: no it isn't its part of the main food groupsKenny: TTMax:*goes up to Ray* did you steal all the candy?Ray: TT no Max I didn't......I don't eat candy..Max: you suck*goes up to Kai* did YOU steal my candyKai:...................................................................noMax: oh cheer up Mr.GrumpypantsKai: SHUT UP you retard............................................Max:*runs away and goes over to Hilary* did YOU steal my candy?Hilary: NOMax: O_O jeez.......*goes over to Diachie*it must be YOU who has my candyDiachie: NOOOOOO it didn'tMax:*falls to his knees*NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMe: O_O calm down MaxMax:*goes over to me and starts shaking me* WHY WHY .....the candy didn't desirve a short lifeMe:*drops the bag of candy*Everyone:*gasps* Kairi...how could youMe: O_O I didn't do itMax:*picks up the bag of candy*MY PRESIOUS CANDY...*holds it tight*how I missed you soMe: TTMax: don't worry my presious...I won't let Kairi get you againMe: TT oh god...... THE END?well that is not all......but tune in next week for another episode...called.......WHY KAI IS ANTI-SOCIAL!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment