Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Enter Sutaru

HI HI THIS IS MY NEW ROCK LEE AND SUKI STORY ENJOY!



lol i HAD to put it up there it adds to the cuteness of the story X3

Chapter 17 - Enter Sutaru

Chapter 17 - Enter Sutaru
It was around 2 oclock at night. Everyone in konoha was fast asleep as a young girl in a green kimeko stepped on the highest building. She had long brown hair with beautiful blue eyes. She slowly took a deep breath. Soon Lee woke up to a soft voice singing sweetly with the wind. Lee slowly sat up as he rubbed his eyes and stared in awe as the girl was right across from him on the roof. He blushed hard as he stared at her. "she's...beautiful....like an angel..." He said softly. Soon the clock struck 3 and as Lee blinked only once the girl vanashed.

~the next night~

"REALLY?!" Lee shouted with excitment. The nurse nodded and handed him his crutches. "Just be careful." She said with a small smile as she helped him up. Lee thanked her as he walked outside. "YO LEE! Look who i found." Naruto shouted as pointed over to Suki who was sitting alone on the bench. Lee blushed hard as Suki looked over at him. Lee slowly limped his way over towards her as he sat down. Naruto chuckled loudly as he said, "I'll leave you two alone." He winked at Lee and left cracking up. "I have to tell her...no matter how painful it'll be..." he thought sadly. He slowly looked up at Suki and took a deep breath. "listen Suki-chan...I-" before Lee could even say anything Suki interupted him. "You don't want to be friends, I know..." She said quickly as she picked petals off a cherry blossom flower. Lee jumped in shock.
"How'd you-" Suki stared at him with tears in her eyes. "don't bother asking." She stood up and walked away slowly. Lee sat there as it started to pour softly.
"what have I done..." Lee said to himself as he watched Suki disapear in the misty fog.

~the morning~

"Hey Mayu-Chan!" Guy said with a wolfish grin. "WHAT!" Mayu said angrily when suddenly Guy sent his lips crashing into Mayu's. Then he pulled away as Mayu smacked him hard sending him flying. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT!!!" She said with a pissed of tone. Guy placed his hand on his cheek and growled playfully. Mayu blushed and pouted. "Go bother someone else!" Guy wraped his arms around Mayu's waist as he pulled her leaving the two only centimeters away from eachother. Guy chuckled as he went to give her a kiss. Soon Mayu kicked his nuts and Guy howled in pain as he fell over OUCH! X.x lol. "I told you BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE!" She growled as she walked away leaving poor Guy. Kakashi then walked up reading his book as he tripped over Guy.

"Mayu kick you again?" Kakashi said as he stood up. Guy nodded as tears formed. "told you not to get her to pissed off Guy." kakashi sighed as he help Guy up. Guy screeched in pain but then sighed. "im ok." He said with a tweak of pain in his voice. "So where have you been?" Kakashi looked away. "Well I-"
"Have you and Atsua been doin' NAUGHTY things Kakashi?" He chuckled as Kakashi's face turned red in anger and embarresment. In only 3 seconds flat, another howl of pain was heard as Guy was down on the floor holding his crotch area where Kakashi had kicked him. "Later Guy..." He said walking away opening his book.

"Uh...G-guy-kun are you ok?" Manashi said softly as she helped him up. "yeah im fine, thank you." Guy said. "Now if you excuse me I have to go find my Mayu-chan!" he said as he ran off. Manashi looked down and sighed. She looked over at the ramen shop to see a guy with silver hair arguing at the ramen man. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM 3 YEN COINS SHORT!" He shouted loudly. Manashi stared at them as they continued to argue. "YOUR 3 YEN SHORT EITHER YOU LEAVE OR I'LL KICK YOU OUT!" Manashi slowly walked towards the shop as the two got up in eachothers faces. "umm e-excuse me..." Manashi said shyly. The two stared at her with angered eyes. "What do you want!" the man said with a harsh voice. Manashi gulped hard as she pulled out 3 yen coins and placed it on the table. The man stared at Manashi with wide eyes.

She stepped off the stool and started to walk away when the man grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him. "Hold it! I didn't even get to know your name!" Manashi blushed as she stared into his eyes. "well?" Manashi blushed harder. "m-my name?" The man nodded. "I...Im M-manashi..." The man smiled. "Im Sutaru, its nice to meet you Manashi." He said with a wink. "she's really cute..." He thought to himself as he watched her look away. "Hey, instead of Ramen how bout i buy us some Sake?" He said with a wink. Manashi jumped in shock. "Umm n-no thanks!" Sutaru looked down with disapointment. "i-im just not much of a drinker." She said with a small smile.

After a couple of hours Manashi stood up. "where are you going?" Sutaru asked calmly. "Home..." Sutaru stood up and grabbed her hand. "I'll walk you home."
"o-ok..." She said blushing. Sutaru drank the last of his Sake and walked with Manashi. "So Manashi...are you single?" Manashi's eyes widened as she stared at Sutaru. He gave her a woflish grin as he winked. Manashi turned away and blushed even harder as she nodded. "I see..." When they turned around the corner Sutaru grabbed Manashi and pressed her against the wall. "Then I suppose you've never kissed a guy before huh." he said as he neared his face close to Manashi's. "S-sutaru-san! I...I really need to go! Th-thank you for walking me!" She said slipping away from Sutaru and running off. Sutura smirk slowly disapeared as he watched Manashi run off.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SatomiTakashida on January 3, 2010, 3:21:46 AM

SatomiTakashida on
SatomiTakashidaMMAANNAAAAASSSHHHHHIIIIIII-SSSSSSAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>0<

Symphoniaprincess101 on April 7, 2009, 11:55:25 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101poor guy...lol omg we have a 2nd hinata in this story-_-'

Forestdahedgehog on February 24, 2009, 9:18:33 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogD'aw...Manashi reminds me of Hinata x3 and poor Lee and Suki...But mostly Giy o3o twice...kicked in that area...ouchies...lol xD-glomps Kakashi-

RockLeeXSuki on February 24, 2009, 8:51:13 PM

RockLeeXSuki on
RockLeeXSukii knows ^^; poor Guy-sensie being kicked 2-

Guy: X.x *moans* 3~eeeeeeeeeee!

O.o; 3 times must kill rofl