Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - MOO!

HI HI THIS IS MY NEW ROCK LEE AND SUKI STORY ENJOY!



lol i HAD to put it up there it adds to the cuteness of the story X3

Chapter 21 - MOO!

Chapter 21 - MOO!
Lee sat there silently, stroking Suki's cheek ever so softly. His eyes filled with tears as his once best friend was lying there with no expression. Trying to cheer himself up; Lee softly smiled as he remembered the first day he met her. How close thier faces were, how soft her lips were against his, how touchable her body was...Lee shook his head blushing hard as he pulled his hand away. "I...I'm sorry i wasn't there to protect you..." Lee's eyes widened as he heard Suki's soft voice mumble, "Lee-san...im sorry..." A small tear escaped her eye and Lee wiped it away. "I forgive you..." Suki smiled softly and continued to breath deeply. "Lee, is Suki still..." Ken and Hitoshi peaked their heads around the door as they saw her lifeless body. "We brought her some flowers..." Ken placed the bouquet of pink roses in a glass vase filled with water.

"How's she doing?" Lee looked down at a bunch of medical papers. A long moment of silence came after that. Ken shook as he picked up the papers. Reading them, Ken's eyes started to water as he read the statement:

Takahashi Suki

injuries: multiple stab wounds stomache peirced rib cage cracked.

Chance of survival w/out surgury: 10%

Chance of survival w/ surgery: 70% chance of death during procedure, 60% chance of survival if suceeded.

Days left to life: approx. 3 if surgury is not performed.

Ken placed the papers back on the table. Lee continued to stroke her cheek. Ken slowly walked out of the room, Hitoshi followed. All that was left was the silence, the two freinds, the documents, and the roses that were slowly wilting away one by one...

-------FILLER CONT. ROFL-------

Mayu and Guy walked silently through the woods. Guy kept glancing back at Mayu whenever he could, Mayu kept her kunia pointed towards Guy's side. "Mayu I-"
"ZIP IT-" Another moment of silence. "If you would just let me-"
"QUIET!" Another long moment of silence. Not even the birds were chirping. "Why do you ha-"
"I SAID SHUSH!" Mayu slapped Guy's arm causing him to jump. Guy kept glancing back at her and forward at the road. "God she's so hot." Guy thought to himself. "Maybe if i can seduce her...hehehe" A wide smirk appeared on Guy's face. He slowly leaned closer to Mayu when she said, "I fyou touch me i'll cut it off..." Guy leaned back in fright. Later that night (hehe it rhymed) Guy set up the tent and the two layed inside in their sleeping bags. The silence was finally broken by guy when he stated, "Mayu...why do you hate me so much? What have I done to deserve your hatred." Tears filled his eyes as he made a puppy face at Mayu (AWWWWWW D: poor guy). Mayu stared at him and began to laugh. "I dont hate you stupid...its just...you remind me of my brother..."
"So i remind you of a relative! So you dont like me?" Guy said sadly. Mayu smiled softly. "Of course not-" Guy looked down in dissapointment. Mayu crept up over him.

"But it doesnt mean I wont..." She said seductivly. Guy blushed hard as she kissed his softly. "So does this mean you-"
"No guy now shut up and kiss me..." The two kissed eachother softly as the moon glistened and the stars sparkled. TO BE CONTINUED (filler too lol)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SatomiTakashida on January 3, 2010, 6:18:42 AM

SatomiTakashida on
SatomiTakashidaSuki-Chan you had sure as hell better not die on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 3, 2009, 9:54:20 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101aww the ending was cute

Suki hang in there T^T